Door Knocking "Cold" T65 List of Names

Better safe than sorry with the Gestapo . .

Caveat, not an agent. The following may, or may not, be true and reliable information.

Agents considering this should discuss it with their imo/fmo.

My takeaway from reading here is that the 48 hour rule is gone and that agents are now interpreting "before the appointment" to simply mean before a discussion with the prospect.

I think I have seen posts here indicating that a number of agents are just getting the SOA signed for PDP's on a same day visit, just getting the signatures prior to any discussion of plan details.

G-52 talks about leaving openings for another agent in the home of "your" customer.

IMO, if I was an agent, and if I was AHIP certified, and a conversation with my IMO and a re=review of posts here led me to believe immediately getting an SOA and doing a PDP presentation was legal, I would do it.

With all the confusion and uncertainties of starting Medicare, leaving aprospect with a gap of no drug plan would be to leave a huge hole that another agent could exploit easily if they happened along before you get back.

Caveat, not an agent. The following may, or may not, be true and reliable information.

Agents considering this should discuss it with their imo/fmo.

My takeaway from reading here is that the 48 hour rule is gone and that agents are now interpreting "before the appointment" to simply mean before a discussion with the prospect.

I think I have seen posts here indicating that a number of agents are just getting the SOA signed for PDP's on a same day visit, just getting the signatures prior to any discussion of plan details.

G-52 talks about leaving openings for another agent in the home of "your" customer.

IMO, if I was an agent, and if I was AHIP certified, and a conversation with my IMO and a re=review of posts here led me to believe immediately getting an SOA and doing a PDP presentation was legal, I would do it.

With all the confusion and uncertainties of starting Medicare, leaving aprospect with a gap of no drug plan would be to leave a huge hole that another agent could exploit easily if they happened along before you get back.

CMS may have changed the rules a bit - but the Big 3 Carriers, still want the 2 day comeback / call on any compliant issues.

This may not be for all IMO's - but, at OLA, we teach the comeback later approach . . .

Back