Door Knocking Vs Calling to Set Appointment

DC2188

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just got some aged mortgage protection leads that were sold once and then no sale was made. Should I door knock them or call and set an appointment?

I just got some aged mortgage protection leads that were sold once and then no sale was made. Should I door knock them or call and set an appointment?

Try to call and set up an appt, if they shoot you down throw the lead in the trash and move one, on the ones you cant make contact with doorknock, just my 2 cents and worth every penny:yes:

If you have enough gumption to door knock aged leads then you might as well get a list of houses in the area whose mortgages are the prior 2-3 years and knock them on their buying anniversary to see if they have insured the providers of the home and not just the home itself.
Or do both, get the list and route them on the way to the aged leads to supplement.

Consider door knocking aged leads. If you call them they probably will not remember it. A lot easier to refresh their memory when you can show it to them. The prior agent may not have been able to get a hold of them. Maybe they don't answer calls they don't recognize. DK'ing evenings and weekends will get you better results.

Back