Downlines

Prtzl

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I had a DM and the person said they were from EFES and Fex was "under them" -- I had to clarify because I don't understand how an entire organization can be under another..but that's what they said.

How do downlines work?

I had a DM and the person said they were from EFES and Fex was "under them" -- I had to clarify because I don't understand how an entire organization can be under another..but that's what they said.

How do downlines work?

Every IMO has someone above them. Or almost all of them anyway. There's very few IMO's that are direct to the companies.

FEX does have a couple of contracts that go thru EFES.

They have always be open about that. Most IMO's won't tell you who they have their contracts with.

But none of that matters to the producing agent. Or it shouldn't. As long as I'm getting the best contract I can get I don't care what my upline makes. Or how many levels they have above them.

That person that told you that by DM will not give you higher contracts than you can get with FEX, 360 or anywhere else.

To piggyback on the other thread about contracts, the reason these IMO's need to be open about the contracts is because of the private dirty dealings like you mention.

There was an agent that told Newby yesterday that he was told by a well known recruiter on here that FEX was lying about contract levels. This guy was on 100% contract with this particular company and asked why FEX showed 110% as street at their website. This rival recruiter told the guy that FEX included the lead bonus in that 110%. That's an outright lie. So even when an IMO is transparent the others will still try to tear them down.

Contract levels should not be top secret. Any agent looking at any IMO should be given the contract levels in writing. First year and renewals. For every company they have.

And anything you get through private message should be discarded.

Every IMO has someone above them. Or almost all of them anyway. There's very few IMO's that are direct to the companies.

They have always be open about that. Most IMO's won't tell you who they have their contracts with.

But none of that matters to the producing agent. Or it shouldn't. As long as I'm getting the best contract I can get I don't care what my upline makes. Or how many levels they have above them.

That person that told you that by DM will not give you higher contracts than you can get with FEX, 360 or anywhere else.

To piggyback on the other thread about contracts, the reason these IMO's need to be open about the contracts is because of the private dirty dealings like you mention.

There was an agent that told Newby yesterday that he was told by a well known recruiter on here that FEX was lying about contract levels. This guy was on 100% contract with this particular company and asked why FEX showed 110% as street at their website. This rival recruiter told the guy that FEX included the lead bonus in that 110%. That's an outright lie. So even when an IMO is transparent the others will still try to tear them down.

Contract levels should not be top secret. Any agent looking at any IMO should be given the contract levels in writing. First year and renewals. For every company they have.

Even when IMO's other then FEX is transparent you try to tear them down so I guess it all evens out.

Lots of "FOS Marketer" talk here.

Equita has the capability of paying higher commissions than FEX. FEX IS UNDER EQUITA. Maybe not for a single, average, agent, but DEFINITELY for someone looking to build an agency or someone that places a ton of business, Equita can pay more.

Also-

Its IMPOSSIBLE to keep contract levels "top secret". An agent signs a commission schedule AGREEING to the contract level. How is this so hard for you FEX boys to understand?

Lots of "FOS Marketer" talk here.

Equita has the capability of paying higher commissions than FEX. FEX IS UNDER EQUITA. Maybe not for a single, average, agent, but DEFINITELY for someone looking to build an agency or someone that places a ton of business, Equita can pay more.

Also-

Its IMPOSSIBLE to keep contract levels "top secret". An agent signs a commission schedule AGREEING to the contract level. How is this so hard for you FEX boys to understand?

Then why don't they pay the producing agent more? You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

But you are a thief anyway. So reading comprehension is the least of your problems.

----------

I agree. Its a bad look when one of your recruiters acts this way publicly.

How so? And I am not a recruiter. That's just more of your lies. Someone should introduce you to the truth some day.

Then why don't they pay the producing agent more? You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

But you are a thief anyway. So reading comprehension is the least of your problems.

"They" do.

You cant rebut facts with personal insults, thats what "FOS Marketers" do.

Yeah, except that's a lie. But you are a known liar so nothing new there.

Anonymous, coward, liar. That pretty much sums you up.

That's your go to line. No one has even asked me my name but i will be happy to give it you It's William. So others on here that don't reveal themselves It's ok as long as they are in Fex's downline or suck up to you? Hypocrite much? And yeah he is a major recruiter for FEX and they are NOT transparent bc they deny it.

Back