Dr Offices refusing certain companies Med Supp

Just quoted a 72 year old plan N here in FL. Lowest price was Humana $166, it’s the only company with SS here and I get $398 commission. Signing him up now. Win/win

Fl is different in a lot of respects, including premiums, commissions %, and price difference plan N is usually a lot lower then G in FL last I checked

Also, price difference med supp to MA is different, a lot of low $0 premium plans with unusually low copays with unusually high medsupp pricing

I only do referrals in FL anymore mostly MA here and there with occasional supp but I don't pursue FL buis anymore

Every year I say I INTEND to ask Diane Lane for a date but I never get around to it.

Yes, my wife knows about this fantasy, but she gives me permission. Her response is "in your dreams . . ."

Yeah, I guess.

My feeling about gym memberships is similar to dental insurance. Years ago my dentist said the best dental insurance is regular flossing and brushing.

Had a client a few years ago that wanted a plan with SS. She was one who did not go regularly but planned to go. Somewhere around April or May she had a serious injury and would not be able to go for at least 6 months.

In discussing her medical issue she expressed dissatisfaction about how she would not get to go to the gym.

How often were you going?

Oh, I have not gone yet but was just about to start going . . .
I've been in love with Diane Lane since I saw her in The Outsiders. :jiggy::yes::biggrin:

It must be very profitable for them. I have no idea what they charge carriers, affinity groups, etc for the "privilege" of offering "free" gym memberships but it must be a cash cow.

Here's Why Tivity Health Inc.'s SilverSneakers Are Getting Scuffed Up Today -- The Motley Fool

Charging money for something that is never used and never having to pay the provider...

There might be a few dollars in that. In fact, I bet if someone actually used the gym frequently with it, they'd get a letter telling them to stop.

Latest posts

Back