Drug Card

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Curious if anyone is aware of a drug card that can be sold to individuals? Not a discount card but a true co-pay drug card.

The question that should be addressed is, does that card deliver value?

Are you just looking for another revenue stream or something that is worth the investment by the client?

I understood IHC was a discount plan. They show co-pay but when I questioned them it is only discount.
I would like to offer some value-added service to other products I sell. If I made some money that would be nice but to have a competitive edge would be a better deal to me.

Not an agent. I cannot address your saleable drug card issue.

In regard to the helping the customer issue, two possible options are the goodrx site and the progressiverx drug purchase site.

You can use the search box in the upper right corner of the screen to pull up threads about both of them.

Most folks would be better off learning how to maximize their drug savings. Discount cards like #GoodRx. Taking advantage of free and low cost generics at chain stores. Buying from Canada.

I show and teach my clients how to save a lot of money by becoming informed shoppers.

Most folks would be better off learning how to maximize their drug savings. Discount cards like #GoodRx. Taking advantage of free and low cost generics at chain stores. Buying from Canada.

I show and teach my clients how to save a lot of money by becoming informed shoppers.
Also, a lot of drug companies have Patient Assistance Programs where people can get expensive drugs for free or greatly reduced prices based on income.

Back