Dual Sim Card Phones, Shirts, and Cell Phone Brain Cancer for the Insurance Agent

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
I was doing some online reading about cellphones over the weekend.

One thing I noticed that was new to me was that there are phones that have two sim slots. Most of the phones that have this capability seem to short cut the memory expansion card process by making the second sim slot an either/or sim or memory expansion. However there seemed to be a few phones that offered both 2 sim slots plus a memory expansion slot.

So just curious, do business people, such as insurance agents, that use a cell phone a lot find an advantage in a dual sim phone that let them have their personal number and business number in a single phone (or probably more expensive in terms of plans, but having business numbers on two separate networks for better phone access when travelling)?

With technology - no need for dual sim cards. Just use a service like Ring Central.

One thing I noticed that was new to me was that there are phones that have two sim slots. Most of the phones that have this capability seem to short cut the memory expansion card process by making the second sim slot an either/or sim or memory expansion. However there seemed to be a few phones that offered both 2 sim slots plus a memory expansion slot.

So just curious, do business people, such as insurance agents, that use a cell phone a lot find an advantage in a dual sim phone that let them have their personal number and business number in a single phone (or probably more expensive in terms of plans, but having business numbers on two separate networks for better phone access when travelling)?

Actually, I'm curious about (a) how this process was created, who inspired it, what roadblocks they had to go through etc., and (b) a full list of other industries in which it could be useful, with examples.

If you could, ahem, leave the forum for a bit - research this, then get back to us once you've finished (no need to find us, we'll find you), that would be awesome.

My girlfriend works for Verizon so i use a dual sim phone just because we needed an extra line on our plan to bring prices down. The extra number is just so my medicare clients don't call me at odd hours (i can put what hours i can accept phone calls) both lines are unlimited for 40 dollars a month lol.

One pocket. If I have 2 pockets, I fill them both up and find myself leaning forward all the time. Also, I think 2 pockets looks silly as hell. :yes:

Now we know how he got that high off topic thread percentage. He makes posts that are off topic for both the thread and the subforum and then counts them twice.

My girlfriend works for Verizon so i use a dual sim phone just because we needed an extra line on our plan to bring prices down. The extra number is just so my medicare clients don't call me at odd hours (i can put what hours i can accept phone calls) both lines are unlimited for 40 dollars a month lol.
Hey Rob!

Thanks for an on=topic answer! thats an interesting reason to get a 2 sim phone.

Back