DUI X 4

gambrinus

Guru
100+ Post Club
Yep.... 4. In the past 7yrs. Will anyone touch this person ? Looking for options... was originally going for $1m term as she's a single mother. Ahhhh if this was easy, everyone would be doing it. ;)

Yep.... 4. In the past 7yrs. Will anyone touch this person ? Looking for options... was originally going for $1m term as she's a single mother. Ahhhh if this was easy, everyone would be doing it. ;)

I have no idea. However, a couple other bits of info needed.

Dates? All four 7 years ago or two last week?
Any Felonies?
What does the rest of her MVR look like?
Jail? On Probation?
Drug and Alcohol Questionaire
How old is she?
$ 1,000,000.oo ?!? Can she qualify financially for the face amount.
Can or will she pay the premium? Will she keep it 13 months?

She ought to be in jail! How many more DUI's until she kills innocent people? :mad:

Hopefully she doesn't drive drunk when her kids are in the car with her.

Hey... I'm not to judge.. she's trying to make at least one good decision in getting life insurance. Most recent one was approx a yr ago. Rest of MVR is o.k. She just needs to know when to take an uber home.. If this gets placed, I'm going to buy her one of those key chain breathalyzers.

Hey... I'm not to judge.. she's trying to make at least one good decision in getting life insurance. Most recent one was approx a yr ago. Rest of MVR is o.k. She just needs to know when to take an uber home.. If this gets placed, I'm going to buy her one of those key chain breathalyzers.

I'd talk to Wino or dgoldenz about getting it placed.

But I never needed a device or another person to tell me when I shouldn't be driving, my body did a pretty good job of it. And I don't claim to be perfect either, but I also don't have a DUI, much less 4.

Quote her a couple Final Expense policies and as much Accidental Death as she can get. Not sure if you can find one that will not exclude drunk driving death. If she balks at those premiums, Foot Bail.

Remember, Many fully underwritten Term companies only pay you through T4.

Dream on... If you find a company that wold do that I'll buy you a cup of coffee. :no:

Dang hard to impossible to do $100K with a record like that... I'm from IL, her last DUI had to be with out drivers lic.

Back