E&O Coming Up for Renewal

iiinycboi

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok, so i was with PIA for my first year agency E&O for all lines of insurance.

It is coming up for renewal, should i be shopping here? Its NY and i see a big sign saying except for ny.

Also what am i expecting? I pay 3500 a year for the agency, would it come significantly lower? Should i change to just AGENT e&o?

3500 is too pricey!

Ok, so i was with PIA for my first year agency E&O for all lines of insurance.

It is coming up for renewal, should i be shopping here? Its NY and i see a big sign saying except for ny.

Also what am i expecting? I pay 3500 a year for the agency, would it come significantly lower? Should i change to just AGENT e&o?

3500 is too pricey!

How many years of insurance experience do you have? Do you qualify for Utica? They do a really nice job and the rates are pretty competitive. I think Utica is stationed in NY or somewhere near there, so they are probably offering in NY.

I use Nautilus right now as a part of CITA insurance, an E&S E&O but they do a good job. 2400/year for the agency- expensive but it'll work for right now while I get more experience and train some agents so the overall experience level is more than 2 years average for the agents. I'll eventually move to someone like Utica later. I think Liberty Mutual does an E&O as well for personal and commercial lines but you need a 1M book to qualify.

Back