E & O Insurance

Jkeys86

Hello, I am a newly P & C License holder and i have am having trouble finding a company to get E & O Insurance through. I have seen a few for around 2-4K a year, but i really need to find a company that will allow monthly payments. Along with being rated good so i don't miss out on any insurance carriers saying my E & O is not rated good enough. Do you know of any in Virginia that might be able to help me out. Thanks for any advice

Hello, I am a newly P & C License holder and i have am having trouble finding a company to get E & O Insurance through. I have seen a few for around 2-4K a year, but i really need to find a company that will allow monthly payments. Along with being rated good so i don't miss out on any insurance carriers saying my E & O is not rated good enough. Do you know of any in Virginia that might be able to help me out. Thanks for any advice

Try contacting CITA insurance. THey are pretty good and do allow monthly payments

I use CITA about $1,250 for the year $2500 deductible and monthly payments. For someone licensed under 3 years I think it's around $3k.

I use CITA about $1,250 for the year $2500 deductible and monthly payments. For someone licensed under 3 years I think it's around $3k.

Cita is brown and brown they do E&O insurance. They also have another DBA its called calinsurance. That's what I have mind with. It's about $1200 a year they have a three pay. In your case it might be more since you are newer agent. Good luck.

Thanks for the replys. With CITA will i be able to get appointed with any carrier i should need. How are the ratings? Thanks!

If you are a novice in P&C I really recommend you to join a cluster, like WIAA insurance services to gain access to markets, get reasonable E & O and have someone to turn to when you have questions.saves you a lot time and mistakes that you may make on your own.Just my opinion.

Thanks, but i'm in Virginia. WIAA insurance services does not offer services in Virginia. According to the website.

Well just renewed my e and o at the tune of $6,500 with Utica. Staff of around 8 and no losses but this was the best I could find and has been for 3 years. The next closest quote was 9,000. I am in MD and have two offices? I wish my E and O was 2,500!

Back