E&o Renewal--napa Cheapest?

Spud

Expert
Hi, my e&o is due for renewal; i just do medicare insurance (ma/medigap) only... napa was my 1st choice at $475/yr. Need a million dollar policy...anyone find another company offering suitable coverage for medicare (no life products, etc) sales only that is cheaper?

I have mine through MGA and I believe they are $495.00 per year. Like you I mainly sell medicare products.

In my opinion only fools buy E&O based solely on price.​

Last edited:
If you're contracted with Foresters, their E&O, in my opinion is the most competitive going through Calsurance and Zurich as the insurer.

Hi, my e&o is due for renewal; i just do medicare insurance (ma/medigap) only... napa was my 1st choice at $475/yr. Need a million dollar policy...anyone find another company offering suitable coverage for medicare (no life products, etc) sales only that is cheaper?

Check out Ritter Insurance Marketing- they offer it for $65 (click "get contracted" 3rd tab- from top left for details)...if you sell through them. They specialize in senior products.

I hope this helps.

All the best!

Check out Ritter Insurance Marketing- they offer it for $65 (click "get contracted" 3rd tab- from top left for details)...if you sell through them. They specialize in senior products.

I hope this helps.

All the best!

Ritter's E&O is a screaming deal but it only covers business placed through them. So unless you do 100% of your business through Ritter, you would have to get other coverage anyway.

In my opinion only fools buy E&O based soley on price.

I thought E and O was just something you needed to get contracted with insurance carriers. I didn't know there would ever be the chance of actually having to use it?

I thought E and O was just something you needed to get contracted with insurance carriers. I didn't know there would ever be the chance of actually having to use it?

I've only known one person to ever use his. The E&O paid a $250 claim for misrepresenting a MAPD plan.
Only time I've ever heard of E&O ever paying out a thing.

Back