Eapp over the Phone . . .

No you didn't. YOu're not even appointed with Foresters!!! Hahahaha

I am most def appt with Foresters - (see below). They termed me for no production - but, was reinstated last week . . . But - their non-med Term isn't competitive. I'm just going to use them for their AD product.

#MattIsLikeTheWhaleWithTheBlowHole

Last edited:
I am most def appt with Foresters. They termed me for no production - but, was reinstated last week . . . But - their non-med Term isn't competitive. I'm just going to use them for their AD product.

#MattIsLikeTheWhaleWithTheBlowHole

You are an *** if you don't think their non med isn't competitive. Please give me a list of your pretend clients

You are an *** if you don't think their non med isn't competitive. Please give me a list of your pretend clients
Why are you even interacting with this loser. He's already changed everything about this latest "can't miss" scheme.

Haven't heard much about the "we're going live on April 15 with TV ads, door to door, etc. No he's bragging about writing one or two policies (as if).

Real producers don't discuss how much they sell. He is a master marketer and talked about a call center. How in hell can he expect to work with a downline when he doesn't have a clue how to sell insurance or what product to use?

Perhaps he should contact Lost Dollar for advice.

Rick

Why are you even interacting with this loser. He's already changed everything about this latest "can't miss" scheme.

Haven't heard much about the "we're going live on April 15 with TV ads, door to door, etc. No he's bragging about writing one or two policies (as if).

Real producers don't discuss how much they sell. He is a master marketer and talked about a call center. How in hell can he expect to work with a downline when he doesn't have a clue how to sell insurance or what product to use?

Rick

good points.

He says he doesn't write foresters, but earlier in day says he sold two foresters plans . It's priceless

good points.

He says he doesn't write foresters, but earlier in day says he sold two foresters plans . It's priceless

Never said that I wrote " two Forester's plans " - I said I wrote a $200 AD policy with Foresters . . .

If you gonna stalk Matty - at least be factual - geez . . .

Matty, I mean Stalker, here I am logged into my Foresters back office . . .

Not that i feel I need to prove anything to you - but maybe to shut your *ock *ucker up a bit . . .

Last edited:

$7.46 more a month than Oxford and almost $5 more than Sentinel . . .

14 carriers less expensive.

1.jpg

*ick

Decided months ago not to do the Call Center, nor, have a bunch of Agents.

There are just 2 + me in our group. We run TV Ads for SIWL / FE leads and use a tree'd IVR to drill down for Medicare and DME leads . . .

We use Facebook Ads for the Term, IUL and FUWL - and that is what is producing the most ROI - so, we are going to ride that horse for a bit . . .

The above is more difficult to issue and takes longer - but we have a 100% taken rate so far and we've just begun . . .

In addition - much easier to talk with and use technology with the "younger" crowd . . . No haggling over whether a $8k FE is better than a $10k FE policy.

Show these "younger" peeps how to protect their Family with an IUL or even a FUWL with a $200k 20+ Year Term Rider.

Admittedly - I have a lot to learn on the IUL side. The rest is easy.

Back