Early Breaking News Aetna Commissions

who can sell it? in every state I have it, Aetna is WAAaaaay overpriced

I second that. They are really pricey in my states too.

Howver, once in a while (i.e 1-2 x year) I get somebody hell bent on them for whatever reason.

I work with some folks in CT that are contractors for Aetna and they always wanna look at them first.

Justin :twitchy:

To Aetna's credit, they approved a client who was turned down by two other companies. She got a 100% rate-up, but wasn't too bent out of shape about it.

However, completing the application online was arduous and the $38.00 monthly commission for her $255 base premium is the pits. Is 14/5 supposed to be good news or bad news?

Aetna is still relatively competitive in GA but their underwriting is schizophrenic . . . almost as bad as Coventry. My biggest complaint about Aetna has been, and still is, customer service.

It is non-existent.

They run off more clients than any other carrier. Arrogant bastards!

Aetna, not my clients.

I discourage my clients from looking at Aetna. I tell them they are the worst company to deal with. They cannot do anything right, and they can't fix any problems, which there are plenty. They are too expensive in FL and AZ. Since I avoid them like the plague, my comm is 15/7 right now with low production. So, 14/5 is not much of a haircut for me

Back