Easy Life (term & Whole) Carrier for Telephone Sale

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Who is an easy carrier for a telephone sale?

Prefer minimal paperwork/signatures to gather and health info to collect.

Does this exist?

Genworth was mentioned to me as having something like this. Although I have not looked into them.

Thanks!

Does this exist?

Genworth was mentioned to me as having something like this. Although I have not looked into them.

Thanks!

Equitable for FE ..................

Does this exist?

Thanks!

If you're looking for fully underwritten products in CA, SBLI is normally pretty competitive and an app can be completed very quickly (no part 2) over the phone.

If you're looking for fully underwritten products in CA, SBLI is normally pretty competitive and an app can be completed very quickly (no part 2) over the phone.

Are there just a few signatures that can be acquired by mail, fax, or e-mail?

Thanks!

Does this exist?

Thanks!

EZlife is what you need. They offer an online/email quoting/app/sig system.

They offer Banner, Genworth, sbli, lfg, protective, pru, met, MoO, Trans, ING AG, and Im sure a couple others that Ive left out.

Honestly, there is no good reason to do separate quotes when you can use their system.

Here is an example of the quoting system (this is the quick quote, they have another that asks some health questions and pre-underwrites to show appropriate prices):
https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginclq.do?key=A47C20D61CE37F7E97DD47DC292F09E9

This method is by far the easiest way to sell term. It is paperless, quick, and it offers full backroom support, from calling to get health questions answered, to scheduling the paramed, to checking on aps reports, to calling the client to let them know that they were emailed the delivery papers and to esign them. You literally just have to make the sale.

Last edited:
Back