Economy and Insurance

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Any one noticing an increased number of service call about things like changing the date of bank drafts, wanting to set up on monthly direct bill, bounced withdrawls, lowering premiums, and "can you call and see when they will draft my account"

Seems i am handlimng more bs stuff than ever b4.... what about ya'll.. or is it just me?

Any one noticing an increased number of service call about things like changing the date of bank drafts, wanting to set up on monthly direct bill, bounced withdrawls, lowering premiums, and "can you call and see when they will draft my account"

Seems i am handlimng more bs stuff than ever b4.... what about ya'll.. or is it just me?

Just you. :tongue:

blue, sales have been supper strong, just having those strange billing questions...

I have noticed a similar trend lately, but I thought it was mainly due to an increase in volume. Seems like I have a lot more clients that call with the items that you mentioned plus things like what about adding this or taking away that or additional quotes for CI, DI, etc.

Back