Educational-Only Events - Mobile/Modular Home Parks?

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Has anyone done these here? I'm helping my parents look for an over-55 community to move into. They aren't going to move into a "mobile" home, but there are some very nice, expensive (over $300,000) modular homes in our area they are considering.

Most have nice big clubhouses. I was considering approaching them for AEP or year-round for events.

Has anyone done these here? I'm helping my parents look for an over-55 community to move into. They aren't going to move into a "mobile" home, but there are some very nice, expensive (over $300,000) modular homes in our area they are considering.

Most have nice big clubhouses. I was considering approaching them for AEP or year-round for events.

If you are already doing workshops at other places it wouldn't hurt to go and ask them if they are interested in hosting an event. I would print out a mock flyer for the event that shows the topics that you would be covering , and any other info that you can bring to the decision maker that demonstrates what you are wanting to do.

If you are not currently doing workshops , it isn't going be worth your time to create a presentation , marketing materials , follow up sheets , etc.. for a one off.

Back