Edward Karram and Sell U

No, I have not had any experience with him, nor do I plan to. I did a little checking because I came across his "program", and this is what I discovered: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/infinity-outdoor-living-fraud-outdoor-builder-c758674.html

I was in a messaging chat with "Sell U" and asked if he had ever owned businesses called Infinity Outdoor Living, Karram enterprises, Texas Outdoor Designs, Infinity Global Trade. The chat person said yes, they were former businesses of his.

Personally I check out any online "guru" I am considering buying from very carefully. There's enough bad stuff posted about his former dealings with people that I wouldn't let this guy near my wallet. JMO, you should check for yourself. I believe, especially in the online venue, you should be very cautious. People make all sorts of claims, and there are plenty of cons out there that set up a "course" or "program" that does nothing for you but drain your resources.

I had a call with this guy a few months ago about his training, and something felt dishonest or desperate. He's a good sales guy though, and I did my research as well.

I found some more serious stuff than you did, AlabamaAdvisor.

Looks to me like he's got a criminal history, multiple felonies, and can't even get his license.

https://www.tdi.texas.gov/commissioner/legal/documents/20175201.pdf

Pretty scary that that a felon who can't get licensed is "showing people the way".

Hopefully the word gets out about this guy.

If you look at both links posted above plus all the other stuff that comes up when you search "Edward Karram Fraud" and "Edward Karram Felony" - the pattern is repeated and consistent. How can we spread the word amongst the agent community before he hurts more people?

If you look at both links posted above plus all the other stuff that comes up when you search "Edward Karram Fraud" and "Edward Karram Felony" - the pattern is repeated and consistent. How can we spread the word amongst the agent community before he hurts more people?

I think that's what you are doing right now.

Funny to see this. I understand he ripped off a marketing agency pretty bad recently.

Anyone have any experience with Edward Karram and his company Sell U?
I actually have and am part of his program since the beginning of this year (2019). Not only has he made me a better sales person, but his marketing training and funnels that he generated to develop leads for me have made me a sh... ton of money. I find it kind of sad that you would knock someone or what they offer without personal experience of his program, just based on something you read online. I also did my due-diligence upfront and read what you all did, but decided to give it a shot because of the conversation I had with him personally. I paid with a CC, so if he didn't deliver, I could have easily disputed the transaction. I have never been more grateful to someone for helping turn my life around and consider him a personal mentor of mine. There is too much garbage out there with all the IMO's and what they put their agents through. Edward Karram showed me how to be 100% independent, how to generate my own leads without having to be part of all these cults out there. If you want to go from making whatever you're making right now to over 300k, you should definitely get on this program

I actually have and am part of his program since the beginning of this year (2019). Not only has he made me a better sales person, but his marketing training and funnels that he generated to develop leads for me have made me a sh... ton of money. I find it kind of sad that you would knock someone or what they offer without personal experience of his program, just based on something you read online. I also did my due-diligence upfront and read what you all did, but decided to give it a shot because of the conversation I had with him personally. I paid with a CC, so if he didn't deliver, I could have easily disputed the transaction. I have never been more grateful to someone for helping turn my life around and consider him a personal mentor of mine. There is too much garbage out there with all the IMO's and what they put their agents through. Edward Karram showed me how to be 100% independent, how to generate my own leads without having to be part of all these cults out there. If you want to go from making whatever you're making right now to over 300k, you should definitely get on this program
:twitchy: Hi Edward. :twitchy:

:twitchy: Hi Edward. :twitchy:
That's funny you think that I'm him. I told him about this thread months ago, and several other agents too, but he's response was always "avoid negative interactions, they bring you no value or money. The people who need my help will take it and the ones that don't won't" Looks like he was right.
At least you are a trump supporter, so I like you on that level already

Back