Efes Leads

catier

I really don't want to contract with efes If I don't have to, I frankly can get a higher contract else where however I the constant leads is big selling point to me. I want to find out if anyone know if you can just buy leads straight out with efes or is the contracting required? If you can buy out right, how much of a difference is there in price from contracting pricing?

I really don't want to contract with efes If I don't have to, I frankly can get a higher contract else where however I the constant leads is big selling point to me. I want to find out if anyone know if you can just buy leads straight out with efes or is the contracting required? If you can buy out right, how much of a difference is there in price from contracting pricing?

You can't just buy the leads from EFES. The leads are subsidized and you must be on the lead program to get them.

I started at 95% contracts with EFES on the lead program 5 years ago. I moved up in commission a litle by production. I would be surprised if you found a manager at EFES that would start you at 95% on the lead program today. I would be equally surprised if you found one that would do it at 90% to start.

You can broker with EFES and have contracts at 110% to 120%. You can do mail through them at around $375/1000 on the broker program. You may be able to buy old leads on the broker program but you still can't buy the fresh leads at any price because they are mailed for a particular agent.

If you want leads at a set price and higher contracts then check with fexcontracting. I believe their leads are going to be $28 each. Might be wrong on that. Worthy asking though.

What contract are you being offered for that lead price?

Are you asking me about the contracts with fexcontracting?

If so, wrong person. I believe their contracts are in the 110% range but that questions should be addressed to them. Same for the lead price. I'm not sure on the $28 per lead. I also heard $26 per lead.

I would think one would would have to contracted with fexcontracting also to get the leads at those prices.

What contract are you being offered for that lead price?

At fexcontracting.com our business model is to get the agents higher contracts and guidance on how to buy leads without getting ripped off and use best business practices on selling the products. We want agents who want to run their own successful business not be dependent on some company's "free" leads or artificially discounted leads.

No one can produce leads any cheaper than you can. You just have to decide you are going to produce and put part of your commissions back into leads each week. Any time you tie yourself to subsidized leads you are compromising what you are doing with either reduced commissions or sometimes with substandard products. For instance, if an insurance company had higher than usual premiums, the only way they could get agents to sell it would be free or reduced price leads. If a company had a bad ((or no) financial rating with AM Best, they would need to give away leads to get agents to sell it or no one in their right mind would sell it.

But if you buy your own leads, you can sell the RIGHT company to the prospects they fit with and sell more and have more business stay on the books. How hard would it be for JD Easy to come in behind your sale from last week and replace your business if you sold a company that was priced way high or didn't have an AM Best rating (a huge red flag) and all of a sudden your discount lead became an expensive lesson.

So yes, we currently offer $28 leads in most areas, we have lead credits you can reach with some of our companies but more importantly we give you higher commissions to start with and teach you how to sell more and keep more of what you sell. It's a constantly changing world out there, companies come and go, rates change, lead programs come and go but year after year the same agents are successful.

Are you asking me about the contracts with fexcontracting?

If so, wrong person. I believe their contracts are in the 110% range but that questions should be addressed to them. Same for the lead price. I'm not sure on the $28 per lead. I also heard $26 per lead.

I would think one would would have to contracted with fexcontracting also to get the leads at those prices.

Oops that question was for the original poster. He asked a question with very few details so a little hard to try and help.

They were offering contracting with momentum, foresters, united home life, and a couple more that doesn't really ring a bell with me. Thanks btw jdeasy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of the things that seriously concerned me about working with efes also was the contracts they made you sign assigning your commissions to them if you owed them any money on their leads. There was one contracting paperwork in particular that didn't even state that. It just said you were assigning your contract no stipulation on the leads. Very red flag to me is that normal and has anyone had issues with them when leaving??

Last edited:
I didn't like that assigning thing either but it's only allowing them to recover money if you leave with a lead debt. You are paid direct by the companies.

You don't have to sign that assignment. You can pay for your leads up front and there is no reason for the form. Some agents do that.

I would have done that in the beginning but I misunderstood the form.

I am in the process of leaving EFES and winding down the leads now. I am being released from my contracts with no problem. But I also don't owe them any monies. I've always paid my lead bill and honored every agreement I've ever made with them.

EFES has been great for me and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to look at them again in the future if I felt I needed to make a change.

They were offering contracting with momentum, foresters, united home life, and a couple more that doesn't really ring a bell with me. Thanks btw jdeasy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of the things that seriously concerned me about working with efes also was the contracts they made you sign assigning your commissions to them if you owed them any money on their leads. There was one contracting paperwork in particular that didn't even state that. It just said you were assigning your contract no stipulation on the leads. Very red flag to me is that normal and has anyone had issues with them when leaving??

Hey JD, I was a captive agent for awhile and was able to be successful for a couple years. About six months ago I broke away and out of lack of experience as a broker I got contracted with a few FE carriers with different IMO's. I was actually doing ok with tele leads and referrals and working my old book of business but the last month I been beginning to run dry. I am about a 3500 a week producer and really looking for a good solid IMO to keep me consistent. I've read some of your post, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable regarding the concerns I have. I called securas and spoke with a guy named Art Leazer. I guess he was the one credited for ramping up NAA. In any event, I would love to get your thoughts man. I'm really at a fork in the road right now. Securas is willing to start me at a 80% with a guaranteed territory here in Tampa, FL, with leads for $25 each.

Hey JD, I was a captive agent for awhile and was able to be successful for a couple years. About six months ago I broke away and out of lack of experience as a broker I got contracted with a few FE carriers with different IMO's. I was actually doing ok with tele leads and referrals and working my old book of business but the last month I been beginning to run dry. I am about a 3500 a week producer and really looking for a good solid IMO to keep me consistent. I've read some of your post, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable regarding the concerns I have. I called securas and spoke with a guy named Art Leazer. I guess he was the one credited for ramping up NAA. In any event, I would love to get your thoughts man. I'm really at a fork in the road right now. Securas is willing to start me at a 80% with a guaranteed territory here in Tampa, FL, with leads for $25 each.

fexcontracting.com or trkingim.com.........both of these will give you street or better and $28 or so leads.

Back