Egyptian Trust

cjmac

Has anyone dealt with the Egyptian Trust in Illinois? I have run into them over the years in dealing with School Districts. I was just wondering if anyone new the penalty they impose to a school district that decided to leave prior to the end of there contract? (e.g.....renewal is 9/1/18 but they signed a 2- year contract so it isn't up until 9/1/19).

Let me know because we have a few school districts that we are interested in contacting so we are just doing a little background.

Has anyone dealt with the Egyptian Trust in Illinois? I have run into them over the years in dealing with School Districts. I was just wondering if anyone new the penalty they impose to a school district that decided to leave prior to the end of there contract? (e.g.....renewal is 9/1/18 but they signed a 2- year contract so it isn't up until 9/1/19).

Let me know because we have a few school districts that we are interested in contacting so we are just doing a little background.
Never heard of it, but I know of a Nigerian Prince who would like to talk to you!!!!:D

(e.g.....renewal is 9/1/18 but they signed a 2- year contract so it isn't up until 9/1/19).

I believe any cancellation other than on january 25th is a problem. If I recall, it is in celebration of the Egyptian revolution on 1/25/2011. Penalty can be up to, and including, death. I wouldnt mess with it if I was you. Independence & freedom come at a steep price. Happy 4th of July

Back