eHealth partners with warehouse store

Correct link Medicare | Costco
When I click the link from Costco to eHealth, there is a warning...
You are leaving Costco.com to visit a website not hosted by Costco. Costco is not responsible for content provided by third party sites.

You are subject to the destination site's Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

Ehealth is on the move making a major push in the market. Clearly Costco has nothing to do with this except send them traffic, in turn Ehealth will pay them a rev share (only if licensed), or spiff on each deal closed.

Link worked for me just now.

Used tinyurl because I didn't want to give Costco or EH any more free publicity than I had to.

Yes, you do leave the Costco site and go to a special eHealth site.

Costco had/has a similar arrangement with Aetna for U65 health insurance. Difference there was, the Aetna policies were slightly different from "street" policies. They also paired with Ameriprise for car insurance. Since Medicare plans are standardized (at least on the Medigap side) there should not be any premium savings. Probably the same for MA. No difference in price/benefit with Costco/EH plan vs street.

I view this relationship similar to AARP and UHC, although there are some folks, including agents on this forum, who believe AARP is the insurance carrier . . .

Used tinyurl because I didn't want to give Costco or EH any more free publicity than I had to.

Costco had/has a similar arrangement with Aetna for U65 health insurance. Difference there was, the Aetna policies were slightly different from "street" policies. They also paired with Ameriprise for car insurance. Since Medicare plans are standardized (at least on the Medigap side) there should not be any premium savings. Probably the same for MA. No difference in price/benefit with Costco/EH plan vs street.

I view this relationship similar to AARP and UHC, although there are some folks, including agents on this forum, who believe AARP is the insurance carrier . . .
Im a dummy, I didnt realize I had to clink on a link on the tiny url page....oops

Wait...what? They aren't? I now must question everything about my life.

Back