Ehealthinsurance and Group Health

beachgal

Expert
Did everyone in Florida see where Ehealthinsurance and Ceridian have teamed up for Florida Health Exchange?
Also, Ehealthinsurance is doing group now as well.
Just a matter of time.

Can't imagine they will be any better at group than they are individual and will probably be worse. Small group has only a slightly better chance of surviving Obamacrap than individual.

Did everyone in Florida see where Ehealthinsurance and Ceridian have teamed up for Florida Health Exchange?
Also, Ehealthinsurance is doing group now as well.
Just a matter of time.

I am not concerned.

If you want to do group how do you get leads? Cold call mostly right? Is Ehealth gonna telemarket businesses? Prob not-

How will they handle renewals? Just a letter in the mail saying that if you don't like it you can quote again?

And how do they handle underwriting now, and explaining that the quote is just that - a quote - until they get final rates?

LOLOLOL ... this will be a failure for eHealth. But then again, it leads to an "easier solution" of making everyone IFP.

Which might be the goal.

They might be able to write 2 life groups and thats really it.
Any more employee than that a agent need to explain how the plan works.

Ceridian has been looking for different revenue streams for some time.

ehealth has been doing group for quite a while now.. ehealth has also been putting a whooping on most of the LOCAL agents. love getting ehealth customers.. oh they called you from California huh.. yeah they know whats going on in your neck of the woods huh.

Hey guys, I'm new to the board here but I read posts all the time and I've learned a ton.

So I'm wondering, do Ehealth agents actually make outgoing calls or is it just an incoming call center? Seems strange that they'd be beating out local agents with group health if so...

Back