Einsurancetraining/At Your Own Pace Online

I went with them initially and just asked them to refund my money. I'm going to try America's Professor next whether I get my refund or not.

AYOPO basically copy and pasted state law and the forms and sprinkled in some videos. For my state, their content on state law was stale. They didn't really "teach" anything. you have to go in and figure out what you need. I can't speak to whether the content dump they did was excessive or not as I don't have a frame of reference, but it was a ton of content that you had to click through and was tough to navigate through later. This made it somewhat difficult to go look something up.

They provide almost no visuals and if you want study guides comparing features and characteristics of different policies, etc- you have to do that on your own.

I fully understand that the state exam is going to be full of chickens**t questions on terse details and intended to trip you up, so I don't fault the exams for that, however nothing in the manner the content is laid out prepares you for that eventuality. Also their exams would sometimes ask the same question twice, and contain incomplete sentences. In taking their second mid point quiz- it barely touched on ANY of the content covered after the first quiz and instead went into extreme detail on the state laws covered much earlier in the curriculum. This is a poor instructional method IMO. My time is valuable, so to me a course should reflect the desired outcome and I think this training misses the mark.

For my state's P&C, AYOPO had a pass rate of 50% vs America's Professor at 74%.

Last edited:
I have only used America’s Professor but I highly recommend them. I passed first try and felt I was adequately prepared. I like their teaching style as well.

Although it's not their policy, I did end up getting my money back from AYOPO.

I've since purchased America's Professor and the content is much more consumable and written towards helping you pass the test. The difference between the two options is night and day. Note I had reviewed the AYOPO at least twice and 4 times in some places. It's just not put together well nor with the end in mind- it's sort of like giving you a car engine assuming you'll take it apart and put it together on your own THEN you'll be qualified take an exam to be a certified mechanic.

I don't have a frame of reference with regards to other solutions, but I'd definitely recommend America's Professor over AYOPO.

Last edited:
Back