Election Night in America

He's really showing that he is just going to be a disaster. He's electing pure idiots to his cabinet positions, his transition team is already corrupt as it includes his kids who are running his business, and his foreign policy is non-existent.

Trump will use his presidency to enrich himself. He may be the first President to be impeached. Did anyone want Mike Pence for president?

First of all, the President apponts people to his cabinet., he does not "elect" them. Second: Where did you get information to who will be in his cabinet? He has made no appointments yet. And finally, you really have no clue about our governmental system do you. He cannot be the "first President" to be impeached. There have already been two.. Johnson and Clinton. Impeachment does not mean removed from office but is the equivalent of a grand jury hearing held by the House of Representatives. If he is impeached by the House, (which is essentially a grand jury True Bill) then He is tried in the Senate. Both Johnson and Clinton stood trial in the Senate but the Senate did not vote to find either of them guilty of High Crimes or Misdemeanors. If the Senate had found them guilty they could remove the President from office which ahs never happened in the history of our country.

DHK, you are giving these guys too much credit. Benefit and loyalty both have only one meaning. The people around Trump are all scratching his back and he is scratching there's. He won now. Let's see who he picks to be in his cabinet. I think Pence will have a lot of influence in the picks and alot of the characters Trump had around him during the election will fade away. I could be wrong so let's wait and see.

DHK, you are giving these guys too much credit. Benefit and loyalty both have only one meaning. The people around Trump are all scratching his back and he is scratching there's. He won now. Let's see who he picks to be in his cabinet. I think Pence will have a lot of influence in the picks and alot of the characters Trump had around him during the election will fade away. I could be wrong so let's wait and see.

I look for Gingrich, Giulliani, and Carson to hold prominent positions in the administration. As to the others, it is anybody's guess..

Is English your first language or are you an immigrant from a non-English speaking country? Just askin'...

Your arguing with spellcheck of which I admit I'm guilty of using excessively. Unfortunately that's all you have now to work with.

Just take your medicine snowflake.

I will give you credit that you go down with a fight. Not like our shitty college students that are given coloring books, playdoh and counselors to deal their grief.

Wait a minute, your in NY City. That's reminds me of Carmelo Anthony tweeting that he's scared to have a conversation with his 9 year old daughter about her the dramatic changes this country faces. Scared to have a conversation with his daughter? WTF

You also have Van Jones (I think that's his name) calling all white people racists.

That's the America you want? Really? Why do you think we have the attitude we have. Your city spews hate and divisiveness. Just like Obama.

And im not taking the time to correct spelling and punctuation!!!

All I can say is thank god you lost the election. Ignorant people like you are just too stupid to know what's best for you, so we'll take care of you.

----------

Totally acceptable behavior in Obama's America, which would have been Hillary's America. Copy and paste.

Chicago man beaten as bystanders shout anti-Trump taunts | Daily Mail Online

Those terrible white racists.

You want more reasons why Trump won the election? I can give you an unlimited amount of reasons. This simply demonstrates the hate in the liberal community.

Your [You're] arguing with spellcheck

Why do you think we have the attitude we have.

Maybe because you are ignorant? Works for me.

And im [I'm] not taking the time to correct spelling and punctuation!!!

Wait a minute, your [you're] in NY City. Your city spews hate and divisiveness.

Ignorant people like you are just too stupid to know what's best for you, so we'll take care of you.

Well, in New York City it is the stupid, ignorant people who don't take the time to correct their spelling and punctuation.

Thus, it is a good thing you live in Pig Stink, KY or maybe someplace even less cultural.

Maybe, but I believe you're seeing these picks through a political lens rather than a business lens.

Trump was never a politician. Even the past 18 months, he's been a candidate, but never a politician. He will govern to his business strengths. To not do so, he would compromise himself and his vision to some other agenda that "isn't him".

In business, you need true advisors - people who will tell you the truth, not just try to kiss your ***. To be ignorant of the truth... is a dangerous path to be on in business. If you don't have this in your circle of advisors, then you only have people who are there to please you, rather than advise you.

Trump needs advisors, not pleasers. And the better the advisors are, the more Trump will value their counsel.

Let's not forget that Trump may have more character than most other politicians. Back during the RNC debates, Dr. Carson did not hear his name being called... and Trump waited with him... while everyone else walked past. (Look at Jeb's face as he walked past them both.) And this was what Dr. Carson thought of that small, but simple act:

So yeah, PERHAPS I'm giving Trump a little too much credit... but I've also been paying attention to Trump during most of this campaign and we can't use our own lenses to think of what he'll do. We have to think as Trump would think... and I think Trump is never afraid to hear bad news or a conflicting opinion. However, Trump will always make his own informed decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, in New York City it is the stupid, ignorant people who don't take the time to correct their spelling and punctuation.

Thus, it is a good thing you live in Pig Stink, KY or maybe someplace even less cultural.[/QUOTE]

Love to see liberals continue in the ways that cost them the election this year. Gives me hope that conservatives will dominate the elections for years to come! :yes:

Thus, it is a good thing you live in Pig Stink, KY or maybe someplace even less cultural.[/QUOTE]

Love to see liberals continue in the ways that cost them the election this year. Gives me hope that conservatives will dominate the elections for years to come! :yes:

He attacked words on a computer screen because he couldn't defend the atrocious behavior of his partners in crime on the video. Typical liberal
snowflake. They cant win an argument they change the subject. Its a defense mechanism protecting their ignorance.

----------

One last comment...We are also laughing at your equally ignorant liberal friends destroy their own communities. But in their defense, Obama encourages them to do so. That combined with their obvious stupidity leads to "Let's destroy our community". it doesn't get any better

One last comment..

OK. Fine. I get one too... but I'll make mine a question followed by a statement.

Whom do you dislike more: liberals or blacks? You have a fixation on the words "racism" and "liberal" so I'm just wondering out-loud which one takes you to your discomfort zone faster... seeing a white liberal walk down the street with a Hillary button, or a black guy walking down the street in a hoodie?

My guess is that where you live, you'd never see either. (We also know that it is hard to see much of anything out of those tiny eye-holes in those white hoods. We're surprised you don't trip over the long sheets.)

Last edited:
OK. Fine. I get one too... but I'll make mine a question followed by a statement.

Whom do you dislike more liberals or blacks? You have a fixation on the words "racism" and "liberal" so I'm just wondering out-loud which one takes you to your discomfort zone faster... seeing a white liberal walk down the street with a Hillary button, or a black guy walking down the street in a hoodie?

My guess is that where you live, you'd never see either. (We also know that it is hard to see much of anything out of those tiny eye-holes in those white hoods. We're surprised you don't trip over the long sheets.)

What about a black liberal?:biggrin:

You seem to think that only whites can be racist. What planet have you been living on?:skeptical:

Back