Election Night in America

OK. Fine. I get one too... but I'll make mine a question followed by a statement.

Whom do you dislike more liberals or blacks? You have a fixation on the words "racism" and "liberal" so I'm just wondering out-loud which one takes you to your discomfort zone faster... seeing a white liberal walk down the street with a Hillary button, or a black guy walking down the street in a hoodie?

My guess is that where you live, you'd never see either. (We also know that it is hard to see much of anything out of those tiny eye-holes in those white hoods. We're surprised you don't trip over the long sheets.)

Seems we heard all this garbage from your side during the election. How did that work out for you? Insanity is continuing to do the same thing while expecting a different result. I gladly welcome those on the left to the asylum. Hope all of you continue spouting this type of venom. :yes:

Last edited:
I hope this one fulfilled your prognostication.

I-feel-like-I-want-to-throw-up-in-my-mouth-right-now--meme-50670.jpg

OK. Fine. I get one too... but I'll make mine a question followed by a statement.

Whom do you dislike more liberals or blacks? You have a fixation on the words "racism" and "liberal" so I'm just wondering out-loud which one takes you to your discomfort zone faster... seeing a white liberal walk down the street with a Hillary button, or a black guy walking down the street in a hoodie?

My guess is that where you live, you'd never see either. (We also know that it is hard to see much of anything out of those tiny eye-holes in those white hoods. We're surprised you don't trip over the long sheets.)

There we go, your true colors coming out. You don't want to comment on the blacks attacking a white man for no reason other than voting for Trump. You don't want to comment on anything i've said, you're incapable of having a heated debate. You're scared. The only thing you've got is to call me a racist. So funny and true to form. That's why you lost the election. Also, understand that black and Hispanic America voted for Trump in the same numbers as previous election.

I'm now going to address your question. First of all I've lived nearly my whole life in Baltimore. I'm from a "democrat' family. My girlfriend wore a Hillary button and knocked on doors for her. I've been out with her when she wore her shiny new Hillary T-shirt. I'm very familiar with all sides of this argument.

I'll add that my friends black and white support Trump and Hillary. I have very good Hispanic friends that support Trump. You cant see this. You're blinded and cant see these people. They are very good people.

I resent you insinuating I'm racist, that's why I attack you and you have no defense. You don't know me; its irresponsible for you to call me racist. It's incites hatred. Do I attack my girlfriend for supporting Hillary? No. I do laugh at her, but she doesn't call me or anyone else a racist. You do and many like you do. She just likes Hillary because she loved Bill...I get it. She's not very informed either.

Yes I do believe the liberal left is racist. That's all they talk about my friend. It is truly the reason that you lost. At a certain point, people get tired of these attacks. The triggering and safe space in colleges, the Al Sharpton's of the world. The stupidity of BLM and Occupy Wallstreet. America got sick of it and you lost. There may be racist conservatives, but that's not the norm and its not the vote carried the day for Trump.

You go ahead and keep thinking the way you think. It's not the solution. your party needs to regroup and realize white males aren't the enemy. Lack of jobs and other issues, including Islamist extremism are the issues. Keep focusing on me being a racist and you'll more of the same. It really isn't the issue.

Lastly, your premise that either a white liberal or a black person in a hoodie would make me uncomfortable is just your race baiting. It's a staple question of liberals. I'm not uncomfortable of either, why would I be?

I'll stay on my track and you have every right to stay on yours.

----------

Once again you'll probably be afraid to respond on content, instead you'll make a derogatory comment and avoid the debate

As shown in the election results, conservatives are simply tired and/or immune to SIXHIRB insults. We've been called that for so long that we've developed a callous attitude towards it - even those who actually ARE racist... are tired of being called one.

Dennis Prager explains it this way:

That is why nearly all Democratic and leftist reactions to conservatives and Republicans are to avoid argument (remember, on the issues the left has few supporters) and smear them as SIXHIRB, my acronym for "Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Racist, Bigoted." It is almost impossible to come up with the name of a leading conservative whom the dominant media have not dismissed as one or more of SIXHIRB -- and usually as a buffoon as well. This obviously serves the left and the Democratic Party in many ways. But the most important is to keep non-leftists in fear of anyone who opposes the left. In effect, the left says, and has been saying for a hundred years, "You may not agree with us, but our opponents are evil."

Read more: If You Are Not a Leftist, Why Are You Voting Democrat? | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

After a while, even if you're telling the truth, no one will hear you. The Left needs to find a new way to insult, denigrate, or even (gasp) actually debate the issues with those on the Right.

In short, the Left needs to learn from Garak:

Never tell the same lie twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but I believe you're seeing these picks through a political lens rather than a business lens.

Trump was never a politician. Even the past 18 months, he's been a candidate, but never a politician. He will govern to his business strengths. To not do so, he would compromise himself and his vision to some other agenda that "isn't him".

In business, you need true advisors - people who will tell you the truth, not just try to kiss your ***. To be ignorant of the truth... is a dangerous path to be on in business. If you don't have this in your circle of advisors, then you only have people who are there to please you, rather than advise you.

Trump needs advisors, not pleasers. And the better the advisors are, the more Trump will value their counsel.

Let's not forget that Trump may have more character than most other politicians. Back during the RNC debates, Dr. Carson did not hear his name being called... and Trump waited with him... while everyone else walked past. (Look at Jeb's face as he walked past them both.) And this was what Dr. Carson thought of that small, but simple act:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LxLLiUGgtg

So yeah, PERHAPS I'm giving Trump a little too much credit... but I've also been paying attention to Trump during most of this campaign and we can't use our own lenses to think of what he'll do. We have to think as Trump would think... and I think Trump is never afraid to hear bad news or a conflicting opinion. However, Trump will always make his own informed decision.

I think your missing the point. Advisors advise thats it. The people around him now have their own agenda to gain from this. Not to mention there are way better advisors than the people he has around him now.

You think a Cabinet made up of the likes of Chris Christie and Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich possibly for example would be great? There are way better choices and I think he may realize that. They stood with him to get there but now they are expendable to some degree because he is president elect now.

That's business not politics. Business moves to next best thing when what you are doing stops working while politics is about favors. I think you might be looking through the wrong lens. The guys he has now are closer to the yes men than brand new advisors.

----------

I look for Gingrich, Giulliani, and Carson to hold prominent positions in the administration. As to the others, it is anybody's guess..

Guiliani yes but only because he ran NYC and has a proven track record. Carson is ehh and Newt is possible. But I'm just guessing at this point.

There we go, your true colors coming out. You don't want to comment on the blacks attacking a white man for no reason other than voting for Trump. You don't want to comment on anything i've said, you're incapable of having a heated debate. You're scared. The only thing you've got is to call me a racist. So funny and true to form. That's why you lost the election. Also, understand that black and Hispanic America voted for Trump in the same numbers as previous election.

I'm now going to address your question. First of all I've lived nearly my whole life in Baltimore. I'm from a "democrat' family. My girlfriend wore a Hillary button and knocked on doors for her. I've been out with her when she wore her shiny new Hillary T-shirt. I'm very familiar with all sides of this argument.

I'll add that my friends black and white support Trump and Hillary. I have very good Hispanic friends that support Trump. You cant see this. You're blinded and cant see these people. They are very good people.

I resent you insinuating I'm racist, that's why I attack you and you have no defense. You don't know me; its irresponsible for you to call me racist. It's incites hatred. Do I attack my girlfriend for supporting Hillary? No. I do laugh at her, but she doesn't call me or anyone else a racist. You do and many like you do. She just likes Hillary because she loved Bill...I get it. She's not very informed either.

Yes I do believe the liberal left is racist. That's all they talk about my friend. It is truly the reason that you lost. At a certain point, people get tired of these attacks. The triggering and safe space in colleges, the Al Sharpton's of the world. The stupidity of BLM and Occupy Wallstreet. America got sick of it and you lost. There may be racist conservatives, but that's not the norm and its not the vote carried the day for Trump.

You go ahead and keep thinking the way you think. It's not the solution. your party needs to regroup and realize white males aren't the enemy. Lack of jobs and other issues, including Islamist extremism are the issues. Keep focusing on me being a racist and you'll more of the same. It really isn't the issue.

Lastly, your premise that either a white liberal or a black person in a hoodie would make me uncomfortable is just your race baiting. It's a staple question of liberals. I'm not uncomfortable of either, why would I be?

I'll stay on my track and you have every right to stay on yours.

----------

Once again you'll probably be afraid to respond on content, instead you'll make a derogatory comment and avoid the debate

I just don't understand. You come into this thread with a mouthful of bile and venom spouting 'racist' and 'liberal' with gross spelling errors and dubious grammar sounding like some fat, ugly, long-hair, bearded, Duck Dynasty school dropout with bib-overalls, a Cat-hat, and chewing tobacco... the total stereotype of the rural bigot. (There is one of the NY elitist and I'm probably guilty of that at times... or to most here, all the time!)

And all of a sudden in this posting you morph this into rational, educated, reasonable man without the anger, the bitterness and paranoia. Your spelling and grammar were perfect, the structure of your argument was well thought out, and showed respect for your adversary... in that you did not see him as the enemy, but as merely the competition. In a word you were civil.

After your previous posts you were just another alt-right ultra-conservative insurance agent (thousands of them out there) that I wouldn't care to meet in person. Now you are a gentleman whom I'd have over for dinner (although my wife's cooking would probably poison us both... we are restaurant people... drinks with you at home first, go downstairs, doorman hails cab... dinner is served!)

I have nothing very substantive to argue with you on this post. I differ with you to some degree, but you, in this post, have expressed yourself and your POV as a rational, sane, person with his own POV that is totally valid and... I'll use the word again... rational.

It was a good read.

Maybe you are taking lessons from DHK who disagrees with me on most things, but does it with a degree of civility that makes him eminently likable (something neither Trump nor Hillary are.)

So I have two small requests. First, continue to write/post this way in the future. Second, teach FexQuotes** how to do it too... to express oneself with the same kind of civility that you (in this post) share with DHK.

** In fairness, there was one posting a few weeks ago by FexQuotes that was on par with yours... but he lapsed back into his somewhat morbid self. Perhaps you will escape that kind of lapse.

Ah hell, ya got me on that one Mr. Scholar. Hillary should be able to fund her own defense with all the foreign donations the foundation received.
I bet there are some pissed off foreign donors. Their favors just went right out the window.

Were you one of the Protesters at Trump Tower last night? Might want to tell your fellow libs that losing is part of life and to suck it up for the next four years. There are no participation trophies to hand out this time. Lets see what Trump can do...

I thought I read on here that you served in the Military? If that's the case, Thanks for your service.

Many donate to both sides.

I think your missing the point. Advisors advise thats it. The people around him now have their own agenda to gain from this. Not to mention there are way better advisors than the people he has around him now.

You think a Cabinet made up of the likes of Chris Christie and Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich possibly for example would be great? There are way better choices and I think he may realize that. They stood with him to get there but now they are expendable to some degree because he is president elect now.

That's business not politics. Business moves to next best thing when what you are doing stops working while politics is about favors. I think you might be looking through the wrong lens. The guys he has now are closer to the yes men than brand new advisors.

----------

Guiliani yes but only because he ran NYC and has a proven track record. Carson is ehh and Newt is possible. But I'm just guessing at this point.
And so is everybody else. Especially the news media. :yes:

Whom do you dislike more: liberals or blacks? You have a fixation on the words "racism" and "liberal" so I'm just wondering out-loud which one takes you to your discomfort zone faster... seeing a white liberal walk down the street with a Hillary button, or a black guy walking down the street in a hoodie?

I was born and raised in NY (left a year and half ago), I have nancy pelosi break down in tears that she was afraid that the seniors protesting the health care law would be violent,

Where are those tears now?

Honestly I hear a lot of talk about standing against violence and hate, But the only violence and spewed hate I see are from those that (supposably) stand against it

Back