Election Night in America

Actually, now that HRC is not going to be elected, I'm not for a "witch hunt" for her to be in jail. I just didn't want her elected to the presidency. Let the independent prosecutor and investigation team do the right job and let's put all that behind us and move forward.

IF an independent prosecutor actually does investigate.... that will be the question, do they or not. I agree, we don't need a witch hunt, the info is readily available and needs looked into. Just because she didn't win, doesn't mean she should skate.

I believe an IP investigation should absolutely happen. She is corrupt to the core.

Actually, now that HRC is not going to be elected, I'm not for a "witch hunt" for her to be in jail. I just didn't want her elected to the presidency. Let the independent prosecutor and investigation team do the right job and let's put all that behind us and move forward.

I despise people who think they're above the law like Hillary(and Bill). If we'd done just one of the things that cun't had done, we'd be in jail!

There was a judge in my neck of the woods that was putting guys in prison for selling drugs. A few years ago they found over 100 pot plants growing in his basement. He was given a slap on the wrist because he said it was for his personal use.

Something tells me President Elect Trump - contrary to what he said during the campaign - won't go after either Hillary OR the women who accuse him of sexual assault - now that he's got SO MUCH MORE on his plate. Here's to hoping for America's sake he can rise to the occasion...

I agree he's got alot more important things on his plate.
BUT... in order to enact change at a wholesale level (which is what we need), we have to actually CHANGE. That means holding corrupt politicians to account, regardless what their last name is, or how "some" will feel about it.

I don't think it should be a gloating, celebratory witch hunt... but there's no way she should be allowed to get away with it, for sake of our country.

I am already thinking about prospecting federal employees near retirement, some of them know their jobs are redundant and could get eliminated if Trump really tries to reform federal govt.

BUT... in order to enact change at a wholesale level (which is what we need), we have to actually CHANGE. That means holding corrupt politicians to account, regardless what their last name is, or how "some" will feel about it.

I don't think it should be a gloating, celebratory witch hunt... but there's no way she should be allowed to get away with it, for sake of our country.

I thought Trump handled it the right way in his acceptance speech, but I wouldn't have been too surprised if he'd looked into the camera and said, "Crooked Hillary, you'd better get your affairs in order because you're going to jail bitch!":laugh:

I thought Trump handled it the right way in his acceptance speech, but I wouldn't have been too surprised if he'd looked into the camera and said, "Crooked Hillary, you'd better get your affairs in order because you're going to jail bitch!":laugh:

No doubt. That was his whole problem this entire election... no filter. Agree, he handled it well. If he can keep the filter installed and working moving forward, he'll be much better off. We all will.

No doubt. That was his whole problem this entire election... no filter. Agree, he handled it well. If he can keep the filter installed and working moving forward, he'll be much better off. We all will.

Yep, I think he'd have run away with the election if he'd eased up sooner.....but damn that was entertaining.:laugh:

This is the US, not a Banana Republic or Nazi Germany. I saw what he said during the debate about jailing Hillary. To me, that was too much like a tin pot dictator going after his political opponents.

Had the DOJ gone after Hillary at any point before now, I would be all for it. Give her a fair trial and see what a judge and jury say. Now, it strikes me too much as going after your political opponents. She is basically done in politics anyway. Let her ride the speaking circuit and collect millions from Wall Street.

Its the same reason Nixon got a pardon. It may have been "right", but it would have caused more damage than it prevented.

This is the US, not a Banana Republic or Nazi Germany. I saw what he said during the debate about jailing Hillary. To me, that was too much like a tin pot dictator going after his political opponents.

Had the DOJ gone after Hillary at any point before now, I would be all for it. Give her a fair trial and see what a judge and jury say. Now, it strikes me too much as going after your political opponents. She is basically done in politics anyway. Let her ride the speaking circuit and collect millions from Wall Street.

Its the same reason Nixon got a pardon. It may have been "right", but it would have caused more damage than it prevented.
That might be OK if he will grant a pardon to the sailor who took photos of his sub, General Petraeus and others who mishandled classified info without criminal intent. There should not be one standard of justice for them and another for her.

Back