Election Night in America

I despise people who think they're above the law like Hillary(and Bill). If we'd done just one of the things that cun't had done, we'd be in jail!

Calling a woman a c--t? What? Are you in high school in Pig Stink, KY?

No one protested this kind of language?

This board has no standards at all. My wife (who is a lawyer) read it and was appalled when I told her it was a site for financial professionals.

You are deplorable.

This board has no standards at all. My wife (who is a lawyer) read it and was appalled when I told her it was a site for financial professionals.

You are deplorable.

I'm sure she's used much worse language than that. She's a wicked woman and deserves anything she's called. I could care less what you or your wife think of me.

Did I hurt your Liberal feelings Shakespeare?:)

When sufficient facts exist, the prosecution should go after her doesn't matter of president intention to follow his words or not. This is the democracy. It doesn't function because the president promised to place her in jail. It is functioning itself based on principles. If such investigation is not done and she is under some immunity, this country will still be in trouble. Last night, when final election results were hold for so long, it was the time all this was discussed between two sites and some kind of agreement was reached. Next years will show. Am I a pessimist?

You are deplorable.

If the shoe fits...... Maybe your wife can do some Pro Bono work for Hillary, she's gonna need it you elitist ass hat.

Maybe your wife can do some Pro Bono work for Hillary, she's gonna need it you elitist ass hat.

"Pro Bono" should not be capitalized you illiterate ass hat.

(And while not absolutely required since it is a common legal term, it would be considered correct by some scholars to either underline the term or use italics as one does with most foreign words. It depends on which style manual you follow.)

(And while not absolutely required since it is a common legal term, it would be considered correct by some scholars to either underline the term or use italics as one does with most foreign words. It depends on which style manual you follow.)

Not according to Georgetown Law, and technically it's "pro bono publico" Shakespeare.

As far as calling someone an ignorant ass hat...as Mr. Pruitt said, "if the shoe fits"............:yes:

As stated above, I'm available this week should you need help packing. :yes:

That might be OK if he will grant a pardon to the sailor who took photos of his sub, General Petraeus and others who mishandled classified info without criminal intent. There should not be one standard of justice for them and another for her.

She doesn't need a pardon, nor does General Petraeus. I don't recall what happened to the sailor, that may still be on going. The DOJ decided this summer not to prosecute Hillary and David Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor last year.

Again, had the DOJ decided to go after Hillary this summer, that would have been just fine. I have no idea if she is guilty, but it certainly looked like she was. However, they didn't. Was it because of some backroom bargaining by Bill, probably. Ultimately, it happened. For Trump to now direct the DOJ to file charges against her is stuff from third world dictatorships. Based on his speeches since, hopefully he knows better. Hopefully he was just pandering to the voters during the debate.

I wasn't thrilled with either candidate this election. However, it appears Trump will be our next president, barring a surprise by the Electoral College. I hope he is a good leader.

The decent by others into name calling and foul language by others on this thread is just depressing. That is part of the reason I had avoided this forum for some time. There is just too much negativity here at times.

She doesn't need a pardon, nor does General Petraeus. I don't recall what happened to the sailor, that may still be on going. The DOJ decided this summer not to prosecute Hillary and David Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor last year.

Again, had the DOJ decided to go after Hillary this summer, that would have been just fine. I have no idea if she is guilty, but it certainly looked like she was. However, they didn't. Was it because of some backroom bargaining by Bill, probably. Ultimately, it happened. For Trump to now direct the DOJ to file charges against her is stuff from third world dictatorships. Based on his speeches since, hopefully he knows better. Hopefully he was just pandering to the voters during the debate.

I wasn't thrilled with either candidate this election. However, it appears Trump will be our next president, barring a surprise by the Electoral College. I hope he is a good leader.

The decent by others into name calling and foul language by others on this thread is just depressing. That is part of the reason I had avoided this forum for some time. There is just too much negativity here at times.

The sailor took 6 photos inside a 40 year old sub to show his family where he worked. He is currently incarcerated for a year. Petraeus pleaded guilty to misdemeanor to save his benefits. He should be pardoned and his record expunged. Pardons do not just apply to felonies.

Back