Election Night in America

One of many. Also, only the prosecutor is allowed to present evidence.

I see you added to your previous post. Yes, the charges are not for her running for office. But then, they never are. No dictator has ever tried their political opponents for running against. It was always some other crime they committed.

In the end, I do not believe Trump is a dictator, and based upon his actions since winning, I doubt he will follow through on his earlier comments during the debates and while on the campaign trail about Hillary. He has won and there is little for him to gain by going down that road.

:goofy: Little to gain????? So much to lose......like the respect of all those who trust and voted for him.

As far as calling someone an ignorant ass hat...as Mr. Pruitt said, "if the shoe fits"............:yes:

It was "elitist ass hat", as I remember.

You are probably right. I didn't think through Mr. Pruitt's comment and what he meant by it. But upon reflection (there is not much else to do at 39000 feet somewhere over the ocean) he is right... at least by some metrics... say income, assets, education, and location... I probably do qualify as a member of the 'elite,' or "1%" or whatever.

Mr. Pruitt probably didn't mean "elitist" as a compliment but his comment taken at its intrinsic value, is one. Doesn't everyone want to be 'elite?' Or would you rather live in a trailer park in Reseda, CA eating cat food three times a week watching reruns of Duck Dynasty all day long?

As for ass-hat and the shoe fitting... I think that is a dubious "fit" (most here would call it a high honor!) shared by everyone on the board most of the time, if not all of the time. If there was ever a collective of 'ass hats' on one board this might be it (although the Top Gun site would be in contention for that honor!)

And so I absolve Mr. Puritt of any offensive intent and apologize for my ill-conceived reply.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
-Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act 5, scene 1

Last edited:
I predict that this is the largest voter turn-out in the history of the country.

Quite the opposite, probably the most lackluster turnout in recent history. The Republican party did not have some great turnout like everyone is saying.

Democrats did not turn out. Either because they thought there was no way Donald Trump could win, or because they couldn't inspire themselves to vote for Hillary.

It was "elitist ass hat", as I remember.

You are probably right. I didn't think through Mr. Pruitt's comment and what he meant by it. But upon reflection (there is not much else to do at 39000 feet somewhere over the ocean) he is right... at least by some metrics... say income, assets, education, and location... I probably do qualify as a member of the 'elite,' or "1%" or whatever.

Mr. Pruitt probably didn't mean "elitist" as a compliment but his comment taken at its intrinsic value, is one. Doesn't everyone want to be 'elite?' Or would you rather live in a trailer park in Reseda, CA eating cat food three times a week watching reruns of Duck Dynasty all day long?

As for ass-hat and the shoe fitting... I think that is a dubious "fit" (most here would call it a high honor!) shared by everyone on the board most of the time, if not all of the time. If there was ever a collective of 'ass hats' on one board this might be it (although the Top Gun site would be in contention for that honor!)

And so I absolve Mr. Puritt of any offensive intent and apologize for my ill-conceived reply.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
-Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act 5, scene 1

Looks like we both got it wrong.

""Pro Bono" should not be capitalized you illiterate ass hat."

Quite the opposite, probably the most lackluster turnout in recent history. The Republican party did not have some great turnout like everyone is saying.

Democrats did not turn out. Either because they thought there was no way Donald Trump could win, or because they couldn't inspire themselves to vote for Hillary.

I noticed that. It was about (last I checked) about 5 million less votes than were cast in 2012.

This is a glorious event for America. It's unfortunate the systemic racism of the liberal left has created such a volatile reaction to the election of Donald Trump.

Ultimately this racism by the left, all the way up to the presidency, has created the Trump election.

The concept of, if your white your inherently racist (and privileged), is the reason for the Trump election.

Shoving a failed health plan down our throats, full of lies (proven lies), is the reason for the Trump election.

Wikileaks proving the DNC stealing the primary from Bernie (a horrendous candidate himself). The lying and cheating by people like Donna Brazile is the reason for the Trump election.

Bringing in the racist Jay-Z to get out the vote and stupid comments by other celebrities (think Miley Cyrus, Cher, Streisand) is the reason for Trump election. I'm not sure if Jay-Z is more racist towards blacks or whites with his shitty lyrics N**** this and N**** that. When are these people going to be exposed for what they are?

Stupid athletes like LeBron James trying to get out the vote had no effect. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars and telling people that cant find a job to vote for the very party sent their jobs to other countries. Another reason........

Stupid, stupid, stupid, people. Now its all about racism... Keep it up, your just creating more divide and more likelihood you'll lose in the future.

Understand one final thing. We conservatives could care less about your racist protestors and your racist thuggery and your racist CNN/NBC/NYT/etc..... We are laughing at you and will continue to do so as we change the country and put it back on a path of decency and respect.

Back