Electronic Faxing Service

In this day and age I find it hard to believe that people still need things faxed to them.

I've been using efax (www.efax.com) but have been disappointed in the cost ($16 monthly) and customer service issues lately.

Can anyone recommend a good electronic fax service that won't cost to much and that I can access from my phone/email?

Thank you.

Many of your phone providers actually provide this as a value add. I use ring central, and the phone number also becomes the fax number OR for 4.99 a month you can get a separate number or 800#. I used Metrofax for years and am just starting to consolidate my services. I will be porting my fax number to RC from Metrofax in the near future.

I was a "fax87" customer, but it looks like eFax purchased them recently, so now I'm an eFax customer. But I think I'm still paying the $6/month, billed annually.

We use RingCentral as well for a lot of our phone/faxing needs! It's pretty easy to manage and you are assigned a dedicated account manager (ours is pretty helpful, can't say about other managers there).

Yeah some are good, ours changes monthly it seems based on the price of labor in Manila or Mumbai. (for the record, not being racist, those literally are the two places our account managers have come from with Ring Central). HOWEVER I can say, that most support questions are answered satisfactorily, and our reps have spoken fairly good English.

I don't have a fax number any more. Haven't for years. Probably 98% of faxes received were junk.

I had MaxEmail for years @ $24 annually until eFax bought them. Pulled the plug on that as well. Now I fax from my scanner when needed. Used it twice this year.

I don't have a fax number any more. Haven't for years. Probably 98% of faxes received were junk.

I had MaxEmail for years @ $24 annually until eFax bought them. Pulled the plug on that as well. Now I fax from my scanner when needed. Used it twice this year.

I would rather just use my scanner. Sadly it seems that lately I've been writing policies that require that I fax the company.

I may add that to my cheat sheets.

Back