Electronic Scope of Appointment and Sign-up for MAPD

JJ2713

Guru
Hello,

Which IMOs give you the ability to have a client sign the MAPD scope of appointment through email or e-signature, as well as sign-up via email, e-signature, or phone?

Ritter, Premier, Todd King, etc.?

The point is to sign-up MAPD clients without seeing them in person, so I would only be using my computer and phone.

Thanks

I utilize Connecture which in fact is the what CMS utilizes...many MA carriers also have this capability now...

Can you use e-signature for the application and SOA? And for anything else the client has to sign?

Last edited:
You can send email link to client which is mostly prefilled, then they submit it. Humana you can do it in Fastapp then they just confirm & submit. The email link I use is for UHC, Aetna. The FMO I use is Senior Market Sales in Omaha. Silver Scripts also has email link. When the clients click on the link I get an email that they clicked on it so I can call them or just have them complete while we are on phone. I have had no issues & done a lot of them in last few years.

I don't want to use an FMO branded website, where the client can see the FMO.

I also don't want to send the client directly to the carrier website.

Can't you just create an e-version of the SOA and application, use an e-signature software (e.g., Docusign) and that's it.

Store the e-SOA. Fax the e-application or email.

That should work as well.

To just have everything in my own CRM, not the FMOs CRM.

Back