Elevated PSA, Denied Once Already

Check with Mutual of Omaha on their Term Life Express. I had a similar case where the guy had really high PSA (I think around 20 if I remember) with no other issues and no recommendation from doctor to have surgery and he got approved for the TLE product.

I have had more women than I can count without a prostate get approved. Even up to preferred plus in some cases.

I use to use it as a joke when selling cancer insurance, "So Mable, how's your prostrate dong? (Smile, chuckle)".

Then one day I had a 70+ dear old gal tell me she just had a check up and the doctor told her that her's was doing just fine.":err:

I had to make a quick decision as to if it was my job or not to inform her on the finer points of our discussion. I just smiled and and said that's good to hear and continued to fill out the app.:twitchy:

I use to use it as a joke when selling cancer insurance, "So Mable, how's your prostrate dong? (Smile, chuckle)".

Then one day I had a 70+ dear old gal tell me she just had a check up and the doctor told her that her's was doing just fine.":err:

I had to make a quick decision as to if it was my job or not to inform her on the finer points of our discussion. I just smiled and and said that's good to hear and continued to fill out the app.:twitchy:
On Aetna's Med Supp app, you have to ask females if they've, "had a PSA blood test greater than 4.5, under age 70, with no history of prostrate cancer" / "had a PSA blood test greater than 6.5, over age 70 or older, with no history of prostrate cancer". If she desn't answer no, they won't issue the policy.

Maybe Aetna was ahead of their time, and could see into the future. They're covering their asses for the wave of of TransJenners that are coming. :confused:

Back