Elite Advisors

number9

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am having some trouble with a marketing group called Elite Advisors in Georgia. I am wondering if anyone else has heard of them and what there experiences have been?

Thanks!

I know the organization is only a few years old. So, with any startup business there are bound to be bumps in the road. I received recruiting emails from them for a while, but haven't received any lately. I know they only had 2/3 employees and could not answer the phone when I called to inquire about the incentive program they offered. It took them three days to return my call....I took that as a clear message that they probably could not follow through on the incentive promises. Better to be with a big marketing organization.

I know the organization is only a few years old. So, with any startup business there are bound to be bumps in the road. I received recruiting emails from them for a while, but haven't received any lately. I know they only had 2/3 employees and could not answer the phone when I called to inquire about the incentive program they offered. It took them three days to return my call....I took that as a clear message that they probably could not follow through on the incentive promises. Better to be with a big marketing organization.

Thanks Golf Nut that was almost exactly my initial experience. I was receiving unsolicited emails from them showing great annuity rates called a couple times no return calls, I forgot about that. I finally did some business with them, the service wasn't good. I wrote it through Bankers Life, they have a coupon rate .25 basis points. What I wasn't told by Elite Advisors is that my compensation gets cut in half when we my client gets this bonus rate. It isn't in Bankers commission schedule anywhere nor was it in any of the information I was told.

At this point in time I am wondering what my recourse is on this?

There won't be any recourse with that. As you probably know already the coupon wasn't and commission cut wasn't the IMO it was bankers.
FYI the very second I asked about the coupon at my IMO I was told about the comp cut.
Be very selective in your IMOs. Make sure they are brining something to the table.

I would say that is just from lack of experience on their part. I suggested to the young fella running the business to fold back into a larger operation, until he could afford to actually hire a support staff to answer the phone,scrub the apps, etc.

----------

I agree, no recourse, just don't write through them.

I would say that is just from lack of experience on their part. I suggested to the young fella running the business to fold back into a larger operation, until he could afford to actually hire a support staff to answer the phone,scrub the apps, etc.

----------

I agree, no recourse, just don't write through them.

Another good post golfnut. Sounds like a wholesaler trying to do everything...nearly impossible.

You give up about 25% of your comp to get all of the services that you describe (as a marketer)...If he's good, it's a small price to pay until he grows.

There won't be any recourse with that. As you probably know already the coupon wasn't and commission cut wasn't the IMO it was bankers.
FYI the very second I asked about the coupon at my IMO I was told about the comp cut.
Be very selective in your IMOs. Make sure they are brining something to the table.

I agree the primary responsibility was on Banker's, they are discussing paying me the balance due. I don't expect this! The IMO did not say a thing about the reduced compensation and should have. They did say we'll make it up on the next one and tried to get me to roll this to Oxford. So I am considering my options on both of them. Small Claims Court, Rip Off report, BBB etc. I'm looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Back