Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT

Does anyone know someone that has done business with them and had a great experience? Someone that actually gave it their best effort and time to see if it works or not? Anyone can criticize from the side, i can too, but I would just like to know. Has anyone personally got leads from them? Can you share your experience selling over the phone? They pride themselves in the quality of the lead. I spoke to Mylo Fowler today on their end. Had a great chat and i don't see why it wouldn't deserve an honest shot? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

Just saw a webinar where they are now selling territories. So I imagine the guys that buy these territories will be getting the best leads while those buying fewer leads get the leftovers. I just can't wrap my head around anyone buying a big ticket item like IUL over the phone. Most people will think its a scam. But its a great way for the promoter to make money selling leads.

Just saw a webinar where they are now selling territories. So I imagine the guys that buy these territories will be getting the best leads while those buying fewer leads get the leftovers. I just can't wrap my head around anyone buying a big ticket item like IUL over the phone. Most people will think its a scam. But its a great way for the promoter to make money selling leads.

Everyone on the site keeps saying selling over the phone wont work, but has anyone here really tried it? Can someone honestly say that they have tried to do what they teach and it still wasn't successful. Im just saying if it is true and the average case is about 7k premium, then if you buy 9 leads for $1500, and you close one, you would already be profitable. The people calling are the ones that already want the product and have set an appointment to speak to someone. All the work is done for you. If 30yr veterans in the biz are doing it and having great results, why not try it? That's my take. I asked if they could connect me with an agent currently taking leads and see if I could speak to them and they didnt allow me to. Now what would they be hiding?

I asked if they could connect me with an agent currently taking leads and see if I could speak to them and they didnt allow me to. Now what would they be hiding?

Exactly, they won't give you names of agents that are successful. What else do you need to know. I am sure there are a handful of agents that actually sell IUL over the phone but for every one that does it using this program there are probably 20 that are not successful. Thats why they have to keep recruiting new suckers, oh I mean agents, to keep buying these leads. I've read their book that they send out to prospects and it is not very good IMO. This is not the silver bullet your searching for. Go look for the next shiny object.

Exactly, they won't give you names of agents that are successful. What else do you need to know. I am sure there are a handful of agents that actually sell IUL over the phone but for every one that does it using this program there are probably 20 that are not successful. Thats why they have to keep recruiting new suckers, oh I mean agents, to keep buying these leads. I've read their book that they send out to prospects and it is not very good IMO. This is not the silver bullet your searching for. Go look for the next shiny object.

I had a chance to connect with one of their advisors today Drayson D. Doyle. A guy that's been in the business over 35 years now and he said he has had great success with their leads and program.

I will concur with Victor247...I called TWO safe money reps, one in CO and one in SC..out of the blue..found them on the internet at random. They BOTH graciously called me back and BOTH of them have been at this for over a year and BOTH having good sales success. You old school sellers can't sell your way out of a "face to face" appointment mentality. Shame shame on you. The world is changing. How many cars are literally sold today sight unseen by phone and internet. Old school selling and old school insurance buying mentalities are Dying! Thats why the average age of an IUL purchaser is 42...a 42 year old has different buying habits than all you baby boomers who are 62. Naysayers calm down. Big ticket insurance sales can and increasingly will be sold online and by phone.

Thanks for the few posts where people actually spoke to some agents working the program ie the Safe Money M. program. I just spent 5k on thier program today. Yes life ins. can be sold on the phone. When I was 38....58 now I sold an 8ok 2nd to die case on the phone. How? I had some good credibility due to an article where I was quoted in Money magazine and good phone skills. No book,no internet, no CRM dripping like today. Just a few sentences in a magazine with my name by it. So the few comments of substance confirmed what I already know....but these comments where you guys spoke to an agent working the program added extra comfort that my 5k is a wise investment. The rest it up to me " If its to be its up to me" a wise man said! So thanks

Last edited:
Back