Elite Leads for Elite Advisors, Sandy, UT

Sorry ....did not grasp your comment

----------

Did not grasp your meaning

It's a running joke between a few of us. Have you heard the expression, "don't be that guy"? I commented to ThatGuy22 who hasn't been on here in 1 1/2 years. When I saw that username I had to take advantage of it.:laugh:

I have looked at their stuff. They seem like decent guys and have been doing this a while. Its not some fly by night scam deal. I'm sure they have greenies that don't really know much, all companies have folks like that. Not sure they should be taking calls as was mentioned.

The key to whether or not their program is good... is are those expensive leads really people that are open and interested. If they are, and you can explain the product successfully you should be able to make sales even if not the greatest salesperson. Seems like the leads must be decent, you don't hear much about them being garbage leads.

Good luck Kevin1957, let us know how it works out for you.

I'll come out and say this. I failed with this program. Maybe it's just me :) I gave them $3000, within 2 months, and that got me about 28 leads. I got this response from them "is this insurance?" "Is this some new thing?" "I don't need more insurance" I got two people through the process meaning to the 3rd appointment and the people still weren't buying. Then I thought to myself "I personally wouldn't buy either." So I wrote it off as marketing expenses and went on my way.

Inbox me with your number and I would be more than glad to share more!

Why can't you post it here?
Please Do not call. Unable to remove my number. To busy running my business. I should not have posted my number. I have a very accurate working knowledge. Providing an accurate accessment that is complete, fair ie the good bad and the ugly would be at least 1000 words. To busy to do this. Thus I say to anyone read the other blogs. Research it well. Do the math. Cost analysis versus other lead programs. Look for the red flags. Research and find other other agents to talk to working the leads. Follow your gut feeling.

All the best to all the hard working agents out there serving their clients!

Please Do not call. Unable to remove my number. To busy running my business. I should not have posted my number. I have a very accurate working knowledge. Providing an accurate accessment that is complete, fair ie the good bad and the ugly would be at least 1000 words. To busy to do this. Thus I say to anyone read the other blogs. Research it well. Do the math. Cost analysis versus other lead programs. Look for the red flags. Research and find other other agents to talk to working the leads. Follow your gut feeling.

All the best to all the hard working agents out there serving their clients!

No problem. Sounds like it would be easier to explain on here unless you're talking about shading the truth.

Back