Elite Leads for Elite Advisors

Zeviax

Expert
I was wondering if there are any agents currently working the Elite Leads for Elite Advisors program with Brett Kitchen.

I have a lot of experience selling big ticket financial investments over the phone, I have zero experience selling IUL's and Annuities period, and I trust no one when it come to leads.

I really want to try their system but I'm not in a position to put up that much of an investment without knowing 100% this is for real.

Any feedback from agents that are actually working with this organization would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I just checked them out and they seem for real
The idea of $200 a lead makes me sick.The leads
are done very well before the agent calls the client.Just can't get warmed up to the cost of the
lead.
Regards,
Stan

Based upon my experience with this organization I would suggest you steer clear of anything they recommend. I heard their radio ad and responded as a consumer. They sent me out Brads book, something called How to Beat Wall Street(?) and scheduled a sales call. I then got an email asking if I was an agent and said yes but I was still interested in the program. A young man called me and explained that the program was based on purchasing an IUL. When I asked how the product worked he said there was a cap on earnings of around 14% with a 1% guarantee. I asked what the participation rate was and he didn't know what that meant. Hmmmmm. I asked if the cap could change and he said no. Hmmmmm. He went on to explain that it was a no risk way investment.
I explained to him that I was very familiar with Index Universal Life and that he had no idea what he was saying. I then asked him how he would feel if his mother or father got this type of call and invested in this "sure thing”. He promptly hung up the phone. Kitchens organization is one of the reasons life insurance agents have a bad reputation. They prey on trusting people and have no remorse. Think about it, his employees have no idea how their products work. I wonder if the Utah Department of Insurance is aware of this organizations practices?

Based upon my experience with this organization I would suggest you steer clear of anything they recommend.

Agree! Joined Kitchen's group Insurance Mavericks and 6 months later I was gone! Couldn't get a phone call in return. They took my money every month but couldn't return my phone calls.

Looks like it's been awhile since the last post

I was wondering if there are any agents currently working the Elite Leads for Elite Advisors program with Brett Kitchen? I want to know the quality of the leads that come from their radio ads. Sounds a little to good to be true to me.
Thanks!

I've been receiving marketing from them for a while. I am interested in hearing from anyone who IS working with them or WAS working with them. Legit or not? Expensive buy-in.

This is the Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kap organization. Anyone want to clue me in?

I'm a sucker for a good pitch and they have a good pitch. They seem to be great marketers. Do they deliver the goods? Anyone using them now?

Last edited:
Back