Elite PPO Health Insurance

STI, thank you for this info. I guess what I am asking is where can I find a contact number or website?. It just seems very Odd......

The only thing I find when I google ENA is scams.... (I'm seeing red flags)

I haven't posted on the forums in well over a year for a variety of reasons but do want to mention, as a follow up, that after enrolling about 15 clients in one of their plans that they:

• Have paid every claim per the contract
  • Kept rates under control (less than 10% increases in both 2018 and 2019)
  • Paid every commission promptly
  • Been 100% responsive to client requests, including one where the outpatient surgical center failed to file their claim on a timely basis, billed the client for $16,000 almost 2 years after the surgery (and more than 1 year after my client had entered Medicare and terminated this plan) and, after two phone calls, provided an EOB to me that resolved the issue with surgical center to the complete satisfaction of my long time client, who actually owed $800 in out of pocket costs.
I no longer actively market health insurance (my business is 100% referrals, I have enough clients to last a lifetime) but there are others who sometimes post on this forum who have enrolled far more clients than me with, I assume, the same results.

The bottom line is that agents need to do their own due diligence about products and make their own decisions. The forums provide nothing more than a starting point, the rest is up to you.

Back