Email Notifications

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I stopped receiving email notifications of subscribed threads a couple of weeks ago. No big deal. It was more clutter than anything. Just checked and I am still subscribed to notices.

If others are having an issue and would like to receive notifications, check your profile.

I stopped receiving email notifications of subscribed threads a couple of weeks ago. No big deal. It was more clutter than anything. Just checked and I am still subscribed to notices.

If others are having an issue and would like to receive notifications, check your profile.

I stopped getting them a couple of months ago.....I'm glad! Mine is still marked for me to get them. Like you say, too much clutter. If I start getting them again I'll change the setting.

As of right now, the forum only has one global email list, which we use to send out all of our regular transactional email like pm notices etc, as well as our newsletter, and our occasional sponsored emails.

If you unsubscribe from the list, or mark an email as spam, it automatically unsubscribes you from all emails from us.

We are working on this feverishly to have a subscription center as part of some new upgrades, but for now, it is either all or none.

No problem, but thx for the input. The lack of notifications keeps my inbox lighter.

Back