Email Providers? Agent methods website?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I have had it with ITC's email service and I am looking for a new email provider

I but internet leads and I need an email provider that I can run drip email campaigns that do not require double opt in and are easy to use.

Mail chimp was suggested I cant find a phone number and they have not responded to form filled inquiry, Are there any suggestion for a company I can talk to someone and ask questions?

Also since I will probably change email providers I am thinking about going with agent methods for website any feedback on them?

I have had it with ITC's email service and I am looking for a new email provider

I but internet leads and I need an email provider that I can run drip email campaigns that do not require double opt in and are easy to use.

Mail chimp was suggested I cant find a phone number and they have not responded to form filled inquiry, Are there any suggestion for a company I can talk to someone and ask questions?

Also since I will probably change email providers I am thinking about going with agent methods for website any feedback on them?

Here is why I would not tie up my email with a website provider like AM or ITC.

If you ever want to move away from that service, you have to change email hosting as well. Own your own hosting and dont be tied to a web design service.

Google's "GSuite" for business has one of the best deals on email hosting. It also includes cloud storage services/google docs/ and a google voice number. Ive had zero issues with them, get a dedicated customer service rep, and Im not locked into some web designers service. And it costs less than $20 per month.

Bundling services is great until its not... and when its not, its really not.

Of course the same goes for their websites... if you ever want a change, you are screwed and have to start from scratch. You cant take the site they give you and move it to another hosting service. HUGE disadvantage if you are serious about a long term web presence.

Here is why I would not tie up my email with a website provider like AM or ITC.

If you ever want to move away from that service, you have to change email hosting as well. Own your own hosting and dont be tied to a web design service.

Google's "GSuite" for business has one of the best deals on email hosting. It also includes cloud storage services/google docs/ and a google voice number. Ive had zero issues with them, get a dedicated customer service rep, and Im not locked into some web designers service. And it costs less than $20 per month.

Bundling services is great until its not... and when its not, its really not.

Of course the same goes for their websites... if you ever want a change, you are screwed and have to start from scratch. You cant take the site they give you and move it to another hosting service. HUGE disadvantage if you are serious about a long term web presence.

Great Post this is the lesson I learned, I will look into GSuite as well

Thank you

Great Post this is the lesson I learned, I will look into GSuite as well

Thank you

No problem. Ive used GSuite for years now and love it. If you dont like the Gmail format (they have different layouts), you can run it through outlook or other email management systems that you might be more used to. Its low cost, high quality, and extremely reliable.

And since its a separate hosting service, it allows a lot more flexibility in website hosting and services. And if you ever have any issues, your service rep is based out of CA, not overseas, and they are great with their customer service.

Also, its Google's servers you are using. Its their security and admin that is ensuring the safety and reliability of it. Its hard to find a host that has more advanced security or admin, especially under $20/m.

---

You can always just purchase your own hosting package and run your email through it. Id recommend you have one anyway for your websites. Lots of options out there, and when you own it, you are in control. Just hire a wordpress designer to modify a theme for you, it would cost less than $500. Then you will OWN YOUR OWN WEBSITE! With the 2 services you mentioned, you do not own the content of the website, they do.

I am going to spend some time looking at it over the next week, I already have leads off for at least another week to fix these issues

I am going through major changes with this, I am changing MY CRM , My website provider, I may use the email in my new CRM or Add the GSuite\

I already use Gmail for following up emails and client 1 on 1 emails I was already going to look at gmails canned response service

I am definitely on board with having everything separate from now on

And I am def a fan of gmail

Back