Email Spam from Forum Member Jenananda

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Received this spam email this morning. I find it offensive that a forum member would simply assume that I want to be solicited.

Any credibility that Jenananda might have had is completly gone now.

This is a message from Jenananda at Insurance Agent Forum ( Insurance Agent Forum ). The Insurance Agent Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Jenananda, you can use this online form:
Insurance Agent Forum

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

I read your post. ARe you independent? I found with some companies they can get around those 6 month deals.

I don't have the power to do this, but I have to believe this is a violation of forum rules and this person should be banned.

Rick

Received this spam email this morning. I find it offensive that a forum member would simply assume that I want to be solicited.

Any credibility that Jenananda might have had is completly gone now.

This is a message from Jenananda at Insurance Agent Forum ( Insurance Agent Forum ). The Insurance Agent Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Jenananda, you can use this online form:
Insurance Agent Forum

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

I read your post. ARe you independent? I found with some companies they can get around those 6 month deals.

I don't have the power to do this, but I have to believe this is a violation of forum rules and this person should be banned.

Rick

I disagree. A stiff warning is in order, though.

I reviewed all of Jenananda's posts and think that they are on the whole, helpful. I do not condone this latest action (spamming), but banning from the site is an over-reaction. If it is done again, then stronger measures should be taken.

Members that post their email addresses leave themselves open for this abuse (...Rick!) but most of us respect other members enough to not take advantage of them.

Jenananda, if you view this, please contain your messages to PMs (comments that help or seek help), and do not advertise, especially with unsolicited email. Advertising to someone that may not be interested is a no-no. Blatant spamming within threads is not acceptable, either.

Last edited:
I was replying to a person who was locked in with a line and had to wait out the 6 month period.

What's wrong with trying to help someone in this situation?

I know by example people that got out of the waiting period with both AIG and Assurant Health. Greensky, when one is trying to help another by replying to ones post then that is not spam.

If anyone is 'locked in' with any line, and wants out, then there sometimes ways (UandIWin has nothing to do with this)

I was replying to a person who was locked in with a line and had to wait out the 6 month period.

I know by example people that got out of the waiting period with both AIG and Assurant Health. Greensky, when one is trying to help another by replying to ones post then that is not spam.

If anyone is 'locked in' with any line, and wants out, then there sometimes ways (UandIWin has nothing to do with this)

Alright Jennifer, let's see if I've got this straight...

You're here to "help" people. I looked it up, you haven't posted any "help" in over six months.

Coincidentally, you start posting at the time of the "new increased payout structure" for whatever scam you're pushing, with a link provided in a bright color.

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

All you had to do was POST that information. My issues were in the past with SecureHorizons and WellCare, not AIG nor Assurant.

If you have information that will help us, then put it in a post. Unsolicited email is spam. You did not reply to a post, you sent an email.

And there is nothing wrong with trying to help. But that's not what you were really doing.

As far as being banned, probably not necessary at this point. It's likely you won't be spamming anyone else in the future.

Rick

Sorry. The information I sent was to help someone trying to find a way to get out of a 6 month wait. I thought I was being helpful. I guess not.

Back