Employee Navigator

JosephDeacon

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone heard of or is anyone using Employee Navigator? I am going to talk with them tomorrow and listen to what they have to say.

EN is a software combining online enrollment, an employee and HR portal, HR document library, a communications portal, mobile apps, some payroll services, etc.

It has some similarities to Zywave, and the price is right. Anyone had any experience?

Has anyone heard of or is anyone using Employee Navigator? I am going to talk with them tomorrow and listen to what they have to say.

EN is a software combining online enrollment, an employee and HR portal, HR document library, a communications portal, mobile apps, some payroll services, etc.

It has some similarities to Zywave, and the price is right. Anyone had any experience?

Sorry I don't have any knowledge but I would recommend they change the name the first thing that came to mind when I saw your posts was you where asking if anyone has become an employee navigator ie under Obummercare. Kinda like the drink back in the 80's "Aids".

Back