End of AEP

Starting tomorrow I’m continuing another week, till 12/15, to do aca. Doing both this year has been rough, but I’m surviving.

I don't know about y'all but I'm exhausted. This has been the busiest AEP I have ever had, and a record breaking year for me.
Starting tomorrow, I'm taking a vacation!

I remember you reached the 1,000 client mark not that long ago... did you hire an assistant to help with things yet - like pdp reviews, etc.?

Congrats on a big year. It was my biggest year as well - looking forward to next year.

I remember you reached the 1,000 client mark not that long ago... did you hire an assistant to help with things yet - like pdp reviews, etc.?

Congrats on a big year. It was my biggest year as well - looking forward to next year.
Never hired anybody, but in the last year I merged my business with a friend of mine, and then I also have been training my wife to help with admin stuff like running RX lists, faxing applications etc..

Geee...we had a hurricane come through Georgia this year....so we keep going until 12/31 with SEP. Luckily no one knows about it, so the phones will be quiet. :biggrin:

Geee...we had a hurricane come through Georgia this year....so we keep going until 12/31 with SEP. Luckily no one knows about it, so the phones will be quiet. :biggrin:

I have read the communications from the carrier about this " Weather Related SEP" but still not clear if this means this a free for all for anybody living in Florida or does the prospect have to have been really effected by the weather? I want to write some more business but I dont want to commit or encourage my prospects to commit fraud either.

I have read the communications from the carrier about this " Weather Related SEP" but still not clear if this means this a free for all for anybody living in Florida or does the prospect have to have been really effected by the weather? I want to write some more business but I dont want to commit or encourage my prospects to commit fraud either.
In everything I’ve seen – – and I’ve looked carefully at each carrier email I’ve gotten about this – – it appears the beneficiary only needs to show proof of residency in the affected county but requires no attestation they were personally affected or in anyway unable to complete an enrollment due to that weather-related emergency. If anyone has seen anything different with any carrier I would like to see that too.

In everything I’ve seen – – and I’ve looked carefully at each carrier email I’ve gotten about this – – it appears the beneficiary only needs to show proof of residency in the affected county but requires no attestation they were personally affected or in anyway unable to complete an enrollment due to that weather-related emergency. If anyone has seen anything different with any carrier I would like to see that too.

For most companies, yes. In FL, Simply and Freedom want documentation of a hardship.
I did an Aetna mapd on 12/8 and everything seems to be smooth

Back