End Stage Renal Disease Life Insurance

Is there any company I could get life insurance for a 35 year old male with end stage renal disease non smoker?

Columbian Life if they're available in your state. It's Guarantee Issue. If he dies from anything other than accident in the 1st 3 years, it returns the premium paid in plus 6% interest. After 3 years it pays the full face amount. If accidental death, it pays the full face amount from day one.

What state and how much are you wanting? I'll give you a quote.

Incorrect. Columbian asks the agent to answer if the insured is Terminal. So if the agent is honest he can't write this.

Incorrect. Columbian asks the agent to answer if the insured is Terminal. So if the agent is honest he can't write this.

I didn't know that. I just knew they had a GI that goes to age 25. I don't know how they can call it GI if there are health questions.

What if he's getting a kidney transplant?

The definition of "terminal" is if the insured has been told their death is expected to occur in the next 12 months.. Unless the PI has been advised by a doctor that this is the case, he would qualify for the GI... And, even if he has been told, unless he tells the agent that he would still qualify.. The question is not asked of the PI.. It is asked of the agent, "Do you have knowledge that the PI has diagnosed with a terminal condition?"

Back