Energetic Presidents Club Performer Needs help

Mo Money

Good Morning,

I will be a newbie in Insurance sales. I've been selling for over 15 years to major accounts, B2B and C2C.

I was about to join one of two IMO's after I completed my training to acquire my life insurance license. I'm looking to change careers so that I may get paid based on my work ethic and truth worth.

I've become reluctant to join them based on conversations I've seen in this forum. I've researched the two and there are pros and cons to them both.

I understand there isn't a perfect agency that has it all. However, I feel morally responsible to potential families, myself and the agency I work for to feel confident in the product and services I sell.

Would someone kindly point me to a very reputable, respectful organization that has integrity in doing business with its customers and agents.

Thanks for your help.

Good Morning,

I will be a newbie in Insurance sales. I've been selling for over 15 years to major accounts, B2B and C2C.

I was about to join one of two IMO's after I completed my training to acquire my life insurance license. I'm looking to change careers so that I may get paid based on my work ethic and truth worth.

I've become reluctant to join them based on conversations I've seen in this forum. I've researched the two and there are pros and cons to them both.

I understand there isn't a perfect agency that has it all. However, I feel morally responsible to potential families, myself and the agency I work for to feel confident in the product and services I sell.

Would someone kindly point me to a very reputable, respectful organization that has integrity in doing business with its customers and agents.

Thanks for your help.

What kind of insurance are you wanting to sell?

15 years in B2B selling to major accounts and now you want to ride the cat piss tour? Something doesn't add up.:skeptical:

Back