Enroll More Clients Online with Medicareful in 2018

Discussion in 'Senior Insurance Forum' started by Charley Parker, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Charley Parker

Charley Parker Contributor

Insurance Forums Sponsored Advertorial
    Looking for the best way to complete more enrollments in less time this enrollment season without increasing overhead costs? See why you’re in luck >

Medicareful, the CMS-approved Medicare quote website for consumers, added four prominent carriers to its FREE online enrollment platform for the 2018 Annual Enrollment Period.

The site now features CMS-compliant direct enrollment options for the following plans.
    • Anthem MAPD and PDP
    • Aetna MAPD and PDP
    • Humana MAPD and PDP
    • SilverScript PDP
    • Independence Blue Cross MAPD
    • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield MAPD
    Powered by Ritter Insurance Marketing, Medicareful is available FREE to all appointed agents. Activate direct online enrollment for any of the above plans and simplify sales!

Get started with your own unique Medicareful site today! >

valdet likes this.
  2. craig_ritter

craig_ritter Super Genius

Thanks to those who have been using Medicareful for MA/PDP enrollment and electronic Scopes of Appointment. Today, I was looking at our year over year enrollment counts and we're up 1,200% this October! Let me know if you have any questions. More good stuff coming to this platform in 2018. . .

valdet likes this.
  3. sman

sman Guru

State:
    Georgia
    As a user of this system, I must say, it is one of the easiest methods of enrollment I have encountered. And as Craig stated above, more good stuff coming.

The ease of getting enrollments completed just by sending a link to your client is such a time and money saver. And the application is all on one screen so the beneficiary isn't having to click "next" over and over to move to the next step.

I have worked for several years doing business over the phone. Once the client has agreed on a plan I would then fill out an application, mail it to my client with "sign here" tabs along with a letter and a postage paid return envelope. That's time consuming. And if you've ever mailed an enrollment kit, you know it's kind of expensive. Multiply this process by 50, 100 or however many applications you take over the course of AEP, and you get an idea of the time and cost to do business that way. Now change that method to electronic enrollments and I'm saving 15-30 minutes per application and a few dollars per enrollment by not mailing enrollment kits and a postage paid return envelope.

If you aren't using Ritter's Medicareful site for your electronic SOA's and enrollments, you're missing out.

somarco likes this.
  4. FLM2

FLM2 Guru

I am also a regular user of Medicareful and it is an excellent system.

Sman gave as good an explanation of the benefits for agents as is possible, all I can add is :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

5. craig_ritter

craig_ritter Super Genius

Thanks! Recently, we've gotten approval from all 6 Health Plans/PDP sponsors to allow for use of Medicareful.com in a face to face environment in addition to the telephonic/email method. The member still needs to be the one who signs and submits the application. eSOA or paper SOA is, of course, still required for face to face, regardless of whether submitting paper or electronic.

AEP to date volume is still running 12.5x prior year!

6. bpenn9

bpenn9 Guru

State:
    Utah
    Had I to start at this point in time I'd put all my contracts with Ritter. His system makes everything way to easy. I have my two biggest contracts (to me) tied up with another FMO. I am loyal to him for reasons beyond explaining but for someone new, I'd hit up Ritter in a heartbeat. Esoa and direct enrollment is pretty amazing.

somarco likes this.