Enrollment Platform that Allows Separate "groups"

dorado

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Virginia
Is there a platform that allows enrollment with different groups, with different plans, for a family... meaning as it is possible in HC.gov? Hate to have to call every time this is needed...:SLEEP:

Is there a platform that allows enrollment with different groups, with different plans, for a family... meaning as it is possible in HC.gov? Hate to have to call every time this is needed...:SLEEP:

We support doing what you describe. Simply when input indicate total number in household and you can then indicate which are applying for the selected plan. Repeat for ones not selected to get them on the different plan. I know it works as this is how my wife and I do ours. She will be on BCBS and I will be on Ambetter.

Thanks Kenny, I will try ACAX. I am already signed up with it.

I think in retrospect some clarification _MIGH_ is in order.. While we can split into separate enrollments with separate carriers, if they get a subsidy it is not possible via a WBE like us as CMS does not provide the API's for us to do that. i.e. Family of three where the income provides a subsidy but they want to be on two or three different plans.

Of course if no subsidy there is not any problem.

OK, thanks. At least with no subsidy would work. Anybody knows about a platform that splits subsidy and groups please feel free to share...

OK, thanks. At least with no subsidy would work. Anybody knows about a platform that splits subsidy and groups please feel free to share...

That is not a capability which CMS provides for WBE's (Web Broker Entities) to do, sorry....

Back