ENTIRE US Consumer Database - $1,499 | ENTIRE US Biz Database - $1,499 | BOTH for $2,749

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
The title doesn't say it all, but close. If you're in the market for large consumer and business lists, you should definitely give me a call.
The ENTIRE US consumer database is over 200 million records with hundreds of data points including age, income, homeowner status, property value, purchase date, birth month, and more. YES THIS CAN BE SENT DNC SCRUBBED! If you don't need all of it then you can buy an entire state for just $500!

With the ENTIRE US business database you get over 14 million businesses with tons of information including number of employees, industry type, sales revenue, and more. YES, owner information is included! Same deal as the consumer, if you don't want the entire country you can get an entire state for $500.

What's the accuracy like?
These are compiled data with recent updates. Accuracy in most areas should be 90%+. These are the exact same source files many established list companies sell on a per record basis.

What format does it come in?
We can send it in just about any format you like, but generally csv or pipe delimited works best.

Why is this so inexpensive?

I'm a wholesale data broker. I provide unlimited access to these databases for $50/month at ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads, I'm just making it easier for folks that want all of it to get direct access.

Can I get samples?

I'm happy to send you a complete header list (just email [email protected]), but I do not provide any samples. If you want to take the data for a test drive you can sign up at ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads and use promo code "bulktest" to get $10 off your first month. There are no contracts so you can cancel at any time.

That was a good one Steve!

But seriously Josh, for someone like myself that would just need every small mom and pop biz that may have 1-4 employees, preferably none, just them as small biz owners, could you do that for the entire state? If so, what would be the cost for FL? $500 bucks? And can u exclude lawyers, doctors, other insurance agents and financial services people...or am I being to picky now?

That was a good one Steve!

But seriously Josh, for someone like myself that would just need every small mom and pop biz that may have 1-4 employees, preferably none, just them as small biz owners, could you do that for the entire state? If so, what would be the cost for FL? $500 bucks? And can u exclude lawyers, doctors, other insurance agents and financial services people...or am I being to picky now?

We can definitely do the entire state with 1-4 employees for $500. For a good guy like you we can probably carve out the lawyers, doctors, and other insurance agents as well. Just shoot me an email, [email protected].

I just spoke with Josh this afternoon. A real person, no BS. He is knowledgeable about the market and was happy to answer my questions. He even shared a few insights about my plan.

Back