Envelope Printer Recommendations

sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
Whom do you recommend for envelope printing? I'm looking for a place to order a few thousand envelopes with my return address and bulk mail permit imprint pre-printed. I've looked at a few sites online but haven't found a site/company with reasonable prices. What companies have you used in the past?

(Or if you print your own, what printer do you use? It would have to be automatic feeding for envelopes, which is not the norm.)

Re: Envelope Printer

What do you consider "reasonable"? Have you looked at psprint.com?

It looks like there are a number of products available. Have you taken a look at office depot to see what they have available? You may need to get an extra page feeder, but the Samsung ML 2250 might be a good option.

Whom do you recommend for envelope printing? I'm looking for a place to order a few thousand envelopes with my return address and bulk mail permit imprint pre-printed. I've looked at a few sites online but haven't found a site/company with reasonable prices. What companies have you used in the past?

(Or if you print your own, what printer do you use? It would have to be automatic feeding for envelopes, which is not the norm.)

Check with Office Depot, for a few 1000 they can probably knock it out about as cheap as anyone.

We do our own mailings, from the design of the card to the actual mailing. We've had a printer since day one work on our layouts, printing, and address stamping from lists we've supplied him.

In prior years, we were using envelopes.com for the bulk purchase of envelopes (usually 50,000/order, sometimes more). They would also print our bulk mail stamp on the envelopes.

However, our long time local printer just offered us prices for the envelopes and stamp-printing that was on par with envelopes.com He's been so good with the lead cards and the price was so close that we switched envelope purchasing to him on just about a moment's notice. Much rather deal with the local business anyway.

I say this because I see you aren't too far from Ohio. The printer is in Ashland. If that isn't too inconvenient for you, PM me and I'll give you his info.

We do our own mailings, from the design of the card to the actual mailing. We've had a printer since day one work on our layouts, printing, and address stamping from lists we've supplied him.

In prior years, we were using envelopes.com for the bulk purchase of envelopes (usually 50,000/order, sometimes more). They would also print our bulk mail stamp on the envelopes.

However, our long time local printer just offered us prices for the envelopes and stamp-printing that was on par with envelopes.com He's been so good with the lead cards and the price was so close that we switched envelope purchasing to him on just about a moment's notice. Much rather deal with the local business anyway.

I say this because I see you aren't too far from Ohio. The printer is in Ashland. If that isn't too inconvenient for you, PM me and I'll give you his info.

Thanks for the responses so far.

I guess I should change my state flag on the forum someday - I live in the Columbus, OH area now...and have for 2 years. :err:

Last edited:
Back