Envision PDP good with independent pharmacy participation?

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
It will be a great alternative if so. Just received word they will be in my state for 2020. One issue I am having is the spread of cost for plans that include many independents. Trying to favor plans that may be the most user friendly. Silver Script does, but for someone on few to no meds, it doubles the monthly bill.
In some more rural areas, the independent is the closest pharmacy for some distance.
I know, mail order. Some just prefer in person.

I recommended Envision in the past but had complaints about limited preferred pharmacy's. Also I believe they are 2 stars.

Seems like a toss up between them and Wellcare

Anyone know if envision will be in Missouri for 2020 with a low price plan?

Don't know about "lower price" but Q1medicare shows envision is already present in both KS and MO at something over $50 per mo -- 300 + members in KS, 200 + members in MO.

If you really need to know right now, I'd follow yorkriver's suggestion and check with SMS Columbia. They are doing new plan availability agent training right now.

Envision just popped up in Northern VA with an Rx that is not on the Medicare formulary, making them competitive. Need for 9/1 T65.

I recommended Envision in the past but had complaints about limited preferred pharmacy's. Also I believe they are 2 stars.

Seems like a toss up between them and Wellcare

Envision is showing as 2 stars on Medicare.gov, just ran a list of Rx for 9/1/19 T65, and they show as lowest overall cost plan for this person's Rx including drug + premium. $46,80/month

Back