Equis + Symmetry = NAA

sharewic1

Expert
It seems as though all the Mortagage Protection jobs are through Equis or Symmetry. Both of these seem like the same set up? Yes/no ? Are they both really this similar ?

The principals at both Equis + Symmetry were originally with N.A.A. They took the N.A.A. business model with them and left Andy Albright behind.

Wow thank you for that information. I am thinking about a Symmetry group and NAA and it is so similar, except that NAA offers some other products. Do you think both companies are not worth pursuing? The NAA video presentation was very impressive and heartfelt it seems.

NAA used to have their weekly RAH RAH meetings every Monday night in a rented conference room in the same building as my office. Got everyone drinking the Kool-Aid. Always had a lot of new agents outside of the conference room on the phone. Don't know if any were making $ or not?

Wow thank you for that information. I am thinking about a Symmetry group and NAA and it is so similar, except that NAA offers some other products. Do you think both companies are not worth pursuing? The NAA video presentation was very impressive and heartfelt it seems.

So, did you choose one or the other?

----------

It seems as though all the Mortagage Protection jobs are through Equis or Symmetry. Both of these seem like the same set up? Yes/no ? Are they both really this similar ?

Did you choose one ?

----------

NAA used to have their weekly RAH RAH meetings every Monday night in a rented conference room in the same building as my office. Got everyone drinking the Kool-Aid. Always had a lot of new agents outside of the conference room on the phone. Don't know if any were making $ or not?

Did you work for NAA? Have suggestions about Equis or Symmetry?

No, never worked for them, they just rented a conference room once a week for their meetings in the same building as my office.

In regards to the second part of your question, I am not in that space so any info I would give would be just opinion and I would not want to mislead you. There are others here on this forum that will be better able to answer the second part of your question regarding Equis or Symmetry.

So, did you choose one or the other?

----------

Did you choose one ?

----------

I was an agent with NAA for 6 years It was fun winning trips Fiji Europe and Baff Canada. But, my profit margin was non-existent. Unless you build a big team .. you won't make any money just selling insurance. It seems like the other two companies are set up the same way. you have to build a team to make any money. So , if you just like to sell ( like me ) you are better off going with a local Brokerage . I now get bonuses , renewals and a nice office , respect ect

Last edited:

Essentially the same...they all operate in the mortgage protection market and sell expensive simplified issue products.

Also, inconsistent leadership and training depending on your upline (who may be new to the insurance sales themselves...but are still recruiting...typical MLM).

If you want to get a feeling for the rah-tah and phone training for them you can visit this link - Symmetry Financial Group

I've been working a system that's working great for me.

You have to be the FIRST MP letter in the mailbox before the large "Marketing Groups" to be successful. Leads must be distributed to the leads to the agents the day they are received...and the biggest part is the agent must contact them asap. Agents must have high contracts (100-110%)....no middle level manager taking 15-25% points, agents need that extra % in order to fund their lead flow.

If the steps are followed correctly there is a much higher success rate.

Last edited:
Back