Equis? What was your experiance?

Steve20

Expert
I've been in the insurance business, but took a break and now I'm back full time!!! I was young the first time, did not take it serious. My uncle demanded me to get the license, he has always been like a father to me since my dad died. Now I have a passion. Who(company) has good training component? I heard of a company called Equis! Their website looks cool! Do they offer 100% commission? First time in the biz I took major haircut. Started out at 45-85% commission, and I hated it! Now I won't even entertain those offers. My wife signed up to take her insurance course, and she will have her license in a few short weeks. She's a monster in sales. Was the top sales women for direct tv for years, so have anyone have experience with Equis? What are they commission structure? I just took my state test again, and I aced it! Looking for a fresh start.

They actually “advertise” that new agents earn 70% commission. They don’t disclose that 70% is paid on just 2 products until AFTER an agent becomes contracted with them.

Hey Steve,

Welcome back to the industry! We haven't had any experiences with Equis Financial to be able to comment. However, if you're looking for an established, reputable company who will not only be able to provide the support you need but also pay you the commission levels you deserve, Broker's Alliance can definitely help out. Feel free to give me a call directly at 480-816-9000 ext. 170 with any questions.

That may be the worst comp schedule Ive ever seen...how do they sleep at night?

And they still charge the agent for an overpriced lead! Wow, not only do they make the very same thing off of a policy that an agent does (or more), but they make money on the leads too! Wow!

In my dictionary, that's called a crook!

You can find a copy of Equis commission schedule for a new agent (ER1) right here...
http://teamwork2wealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ER1-Comp.pdf

The price for an ALead for a newly licensed agent (ER1) is $41.00...
http://teamwork2wealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/lead_prices-pdf.jpg
Almost identical to the comp plan I had when I first started out... lol. & now I have some 80% higher than the starting Equis agent has lol

Although the lead cost isn't that bad. Other IMO I've seen sell them for $62 each. For a mortgage protection lead I would pay $41 all day.

Back