Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bod

Expert
I understand Equita is different than the other three, but I'm not sure how exactly. How is Equita different?

As for fexcontracting, feagentmentor and theinsurancesquad....who wins between those three?

Say you were a new agent and wanted to do very well, who would you choose and why?

The most important question is not about them its about you. Can you accept responsibility for yourself and push your self to become as successful as you want or need to be? If you get up front releases (you are a fool if you don't), who you start with ultimately does not matter as you will probably change in the future anyways. Interview them all, find a training system you are comfortable with and one that works for your geography. (I would also include Doug Massie and Matt Kuhn). If you cant grow a pair and interview them then you have your answer and find a job.

Some IMOs are designed for the more experienced. Some more for hand holding. Walking agents from A to B to C. Some every place in between.

I wrote an article on the different types of IMOs. Figure out which type you want/need and go from there.

Types of IMOs - LearningFE

I believe the person running "The Insurance Squad" wrote more premium last year than anyone else on this forum.

If anyone knows how to sell it would be him.

Definitely worth checking out.

I understand Equita is different than the other three, but I'm not sure how exactly. How is Equita different?

As for fexcontracting, feagentmentor and theinsurancesquad....who wins between those three?

Say you were a new agent and wanted to do very well, who would you choose and why?

I am not sure that Equita is too much different from the others. You will need a DM lead program to work, access to great companies, good comp, and training/support if you are new. They all pretty much have that.

FEXcontracting has fixed price leads, and a Friday call.

TheInsuranceSquad has fixed price leads and a training call (I am not sure on what day)

feagentmentor...I am not sure who that is unless it is Dave Duford, then he has fixed price leads and youtube videos to watch.

Equita has fixed price leads and training calls almost daily.

The main key that I really like about Equita is the company aspect. New business department, lead department, contracting department, i.t. department, etc. You literally can get someone on the phone anytime.

You are off to the correct start though because NONE of your options are bad (unless the feagentmentor is someone I don't know). Most new agents have a horrible lineup.

LH
SL
NAA
NASB
ETC.

I would suggest interviewing all of them and seeing which fits you best.

All of those are good choices. Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today.

FEX has the best FE agent I've ever known about as an owner and he is still in the field every week today writing business. He has also proven that he can train agents to sell FE. He trained most of the heavy hitters at Equita.

FEX last year had 10 over $200K producers all trained bt Travis. Another 30 or so agents wrote over $100K. Again, trained by Travis.

No FE IMO has a broader range of companies than FEX. Might be someone that has an equal number, but no IMO has more.

But, FEX is not for the piker. If FE is to be a sideline or part time then I would look elsewhere.

I am not sure that Equita is too much different from the others. You will need a DM lead program to work, access to great companies, good comp, and training/support if you are new. They all pretty much have that.

FEXcontracting has fixed price leads, and a Friday call.

TheInsuranceSquad has fixed price leads and a training call (I am not sure on what day)

feagentmentor...I am not sure who that is unless it is Dave Duford, then he has fixed price leads and youtube videos to watch.

Equita has fixed price leads and training calls almost daily.

The main key that I really like about Equita is the company aspect. New business department, lead department, contracting department, i.t. department, etc. You literally can get someone on the phone anytime.

You are off to the correct start though because NONE of your options are bad (unless the feagentmentor is someone I don't know). Most new agents have a horrible lineup.

LH
SL
NAA
NASB
ETC.

I would suggest interviewing all of them and seeing which fits you best.

Isn't Matt Lowrey part owner of The Insurance Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back