Equitable (almost) Calls it Quits in Medicare Supplement Market

Don't count on it. If the company will accept you back (which they often do even if the product is no longer on the market for sale) then the other companies will refuse to issue. They will require a letter from the original companies stating that they will not re-issue your policy.

I've not needed that yet, I don't do them often but, I have about 15 or 20 like that on the books

I ony have two clients with them (G, in PA). But my uncle will flip out about the piddling 2% increase. His wife is difficult to move as she's on several diabetic and HBP meds.

I'll have to look at Aetna to see if they're cheaper or they are SOL. And they HAVE to have the household discount! Bankers Fidelity rates are sky-high, so they're out...
Look at Everest. They might fill your need and they're competitively priced. Not sure about PA. They'll take up to 100 units a day with certain heart conditions.

I do have Everest, but never used them. Auntie's not insulin dependent but has a "touch of the sugar" with a bunch of meds.

Uncle said he'd "get her in shape," for 2019 (whatever the hell that means). Problem is, you can walk for an hour every day but if you have to have sweets after lunch with your coffee it's still not enough.

I do have Everest, but never used them. Auntie's not insulin dependent but has a "touch of the sugar" with a bunch of meds.

Uncle said he'd "get her in shape," for 2019 (whatever the hell that means). Problem is, you can walk for an hour every day but if you have to have sweets after lunch with your coffee it's still not enough.
I have Everest, but haven't used them yet either. I plan on using them when possible instead of Bankers, because their premiums getting up there.

Ewwwwyour uncle's gonna "do" your aunt on a regular basis. That's the best exercise!!! :laugh:

Auntie needs to go on the Keto diet/lifestyle...eat lots of bacon. It'll cure her "touch of the sugar". Seriously, we have a thread on it. Keto cured my COPD. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/bacon-is-for-closers.93764/

Your comment, Sir is more suited to the FEX forum... Just sayin.'

It's hard to stay on Keto or any diet, long-term. Low-carb, most of the time would probably help, in her case.

It's the FE forum. Not FEX forum. FEX is an agency and a quoting software. FE is "Final Expense" which is a marketing term for a type of life insurance products.

It's the FE forum. Not FEX forum. FEX is an agency and a quoting software. FE is "Final Expense" which is a marketing term for a type of life insurance products.

Sorry, Newby. I stand corrected. But I'm sure he knows I meant the forum where more agents run wild (usually).

Your comment, Sir is more suited to the FEX forum... Just sayin.'

It's hard to stay on Keto or any diet, long-term. Low-carb, most of the time would probably help, in her case.
You're right, and I apologize. Seems I've developed a FE forum mentality over the years from spending so much time on the FE forum with all of those filthy animals. Sorry. :embarrassed:

Yes, it's hard to stay on a diet, that's why when I lost the weight I wanted to, I went from being on a Keto diet to a Keto lifestyle. If your health is noticeably better, it makes it easier to live the lifestyle. I miss all the "good" things that I can't eat anymore...but it's worth it. :yes:

Back